New Chenelly Tweets 1/3/17

Reed83HOF

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he wasn't tuned in with someone and right as often as he has been; I wouldn't put too much in it. One thinks that Terry has to be fuming a bit though

At himself? He's the one that makes the final decisions. He hired rex, he fired rex. He's the ringleader here.

Of course; Bill's mismanagement, poor coaching, poor drafting, and lack of on - field success has absolutely nothing to do with this reporting! Ah, it's the media!

The Bills have been an average NFL franchise on the field since Pegulas bought it. This after being a subpar franchise prior to that during Ralphs later years.

Edited by horned dogs

At himself? He's the one that makes the final decisions. He hired rex, he fired rex. He's the ringleader here.

I was speaking after that disaster of a press conference, which it was; I really don't think they expected it to go as poorly as it did. He is learning the hard way, that he should have cleaned it all in one big swing of the axe or left it as is for at least another year with an ultimatum to get the Defense right or everyone is gone....

But yeah he should be looking in the mirror as well...

It comes from common sense.

You think Whaley will be here in two years if the team remains mediocre?

Okay. We'll have to wait and see. You assume the worst without even knowing who's going to be hired as HC, what system they'll implement with the staff they will hire, and who the personnel will be. Carry on.

Lol, I assume the worst?

I assume the new coach will be under immense pressure to win now because we've been told year in and year out that there is talent on this team to win now.

I assume if they don't win now Pegula will fire the GM and the head coach will follow.

I think they are pretty safe assumptions.

Maybe safe in your mind, but I have seen no indication from OBD that they are thinking along those lines. Just the 17 years crowd and ass chapped local media who have no say or idea what ownership is thinking as Whaley gets to hire a coach for the 1st time as GM.

Lol, I assume the worst?

I assume the new coach will be under immense pressure to win now because we've been told year in and year out that there is talent on this team to win now.

I assume if they don't win now Pegula will fire the GM and the head coach will follow.

I think they are pretty safe assumptions.

Based on recent events, I agree that Whaley is on the hottest of hot seats.

It is ironic that Whaley should find himself in this position.

The guy outsmarted himself.

He might be. I don't know. The Pegulas are very hard to read. I personally think if you have decided not to move on from Doug now you should give him and his new coach 3 years.... but they showed in how quickly they turned against Rex (and I repeat I believe they came very close to making him 1 and done) that they can lose faith in someone pretty quick. And if next season is ugly it wouldn't surprise anyone if Whaley doesn't survive it. I think how his 2016 Draft Class looks by the end of 2017 will play a part in the decision too.

Total conjecture that makes no sense. If Pegula was thinking in this manner he wouldn't be wasting time to allow him to pick a Head Coach. He would have instead just let him go along with Rex.

Total conjecture that makes no sense. If Pegula was thinking in this manner he wouldn't be wasting time to allow him to pick a Head Coach. He would have instead just let him go along with Rex.

I 100% agree. I mean wtf has changed from the day Rex was fired to today? Im not following where the mass hysteria is coming from. Edited by bobobonators

It is conjecture on my part.

It is based on my educated "conjecture" that Polian (an icon of the franchise and reportedly close with ownership by various sources) would not make these pointed comments otherwise.

Just my two cents.

It is conjecture on my part.

It is based on my educated "conjecture" that Polian (an icon of the franchise and reportedly close with ownership by various sources) would not make these pointed comments otherwise.

Just my two cents.

But what has changed in the last 2 weeks?