New Chenelly Tweets 1/3/17

Reed83HOF

nickellion79 @nickellion79 1h1 hour ago

with news that Lynn might pull his name, this is getting UGLY. How is Pegula happy with this? Tell me you have good news.

Joe Chenelly @jchenelly 1h1 hour ago

It is bad. No one is happy. A lot of people are worried on one hand & feeling like they have nothing to lose on the other.

I was hoping you might have something more positive. Any chance Pegula is mulling a change after this week?

I don't know. That is being asked at every level under Whaley. But he insists he is safe as can be until at least next year.

which is terrible for selling to a new coach

Still, other HC candidates are accepting invites and answering advance questions.

any new names? I just can't believe Pegulas accepting of this ... other owners have to counseling them right??

No new names here. To clarify, I hadn't heard Lynn was having doubts. But I don't believe Whaley is super high on Lynn.

latest video with @AdamBenigni

Yes, I saw that. I mean I hadn't heard it independently.

oh copy ...sorry about that. You know anything about Goodwin? He and McDermott intrigue me

No. Coordinators getting real consideration. The needed balance w/ candidates who were HCs is happening but not visible yet.

In response and a repost to the Polian article in the D&C

Joe Chenelly @jchenelly 13m13 minutes ago

Don't underestimate Bill Polian's influence on the Pegulas. He could be running the #Bills right now if he wanted.

ricky @pawlikIII 7m7 minutes ago

can u update the coaching candidates please? And who Whaley likes the most?

Joe Chenelly @jchenelly 7m7 minutes ago

I don't have additional info to share right now. I certainly will when I do.

Edited by Reed83HOF

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I you believe this twitter content and you are truly a bills fan then shouldn't you be revealing this "source" to the team contact points? Just a thought. The org would "continue to fail" if there was division and rats on the inside no? Ask yourself with that... Self,Is football more of a male soap opera thing with me than any real concern for the game? I know where I stand but to each his own.

Oh boy sounds like a train wreck in the making. Nobody knows what's going on at OBD

If he wasn't tuned in with someone and right as often as he has been; I wouldn't put too much in it. One thinks that Terry has to be fuming a bit though

ya think.. more dramatic than live tweeting of the Bachelor

It's unbearable. I loaded up TBD tonight thinking there wouldn't be much new... but lo and behold, a **** storm of 'new' rumors and tweets that are nothing but circle jerks of misery.

It seems to me Whaley knows this is his last shot to pick the right coach which makes him hope for a safer candidate than Lynn who really has a short resume. In the process, and combined with his poor handling of the narrative around One Bills Drive, he is scaring away more qualified head coaching candidates. And watching this Lynn begins to realize hitching his wagon to the Whaley train may not be very wise. It looks like Whaley may not end up with a lot of options.

Is it too late to let Polian make these big decisions including who should be GM?

Edited by timtebow15

It seems to me Whaley knows this is his last shot to pick the right coach which makes him hope for a safer candidate than Lynn who really has a short resume. In the process, and combined with his poor handling of the narrative around One Bills Drive, he is scaring away more qualified head coaching candidates. And watching this Lynn begins to realize hitching his wagon to the Whaley train may not be very wise. It looks like Whaley may not end up with a lot of options.

Is it too late to let Polian make these big decisions including who should be GM?

Last shot? First shot.