Chan Gailey retiring

Rubes

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chan put everything into his time with the Bills. Watching him leave was tough to watch, he truly cared about the team and the guys he was in charge of. He just wasn't afforded enough talent ever be better than middle of the road.

A really good guy that I'll always have respect for. I hope he enjoys his retirement.

Chan put everything into his time with the Bills. Watching him leave was tough to watch, he truly cared about the team and the guys he was in charge of. He just wasn't afforded enough talent ever be better than middle of the road.

A really good guy that I'll always have respect for. I hope he enjoys his retirement.

I hear he grow some sweet heirlooms.

always liked the Gailey

A good man, for sure, but the empty backfield look on 3rd and short yardage will always irk me...

execution please?

and working with piss poor player staffing 50% has one making odd calls

Good offensive coach and class guy. Would have been nice to see how much better he could have done with a real QB or a competent defense just once.

He made chicken salad out of chicken you-know-what during his time here.

He just always ended up with Fitz. Crazy.

chan did more with less than most of the coaches could ever dream. his patchwork starting OL rotation, his terrible WR's, his shaky QB, and the two headed beast of Fred/CJ.

Chan got so much from Fitzgeralds brain and Fred's heart. I guess, Chan would be the one with courage. But, who the hell is Dorothy?

I think you are thinking of the Bills.

Gailey was the OC for the NYJ.

The real question is, why didn't the Jets have Maccagnan and Woody out there to answer questions about Gailey's retirement. I mean this is huge. Did they even have a press conference? #laughingstock #dysfunctional

Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet

The #Jets need a new offensive coordinator: Chan Gailey, just shy of 65, is retiring.

No more Fitz-Gailey magic.

Really liked Chan wish it could have worked here. Not fan of his abandoning the run though he had a good passing game. if we could have Mixed Romans run game with Chans passing game we might have had something (and Schwartz's D)

They could use Chan at UB. Take over for Lance Liepold.

The problem with UB is they just can't enough good recruits up there.

+1

Chan's a good man and I respect him too.