Lorax in 2017?

YoloinOhio

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good question. Lorax strikes me as a guy that can do a lot. He did play some ILB in Washington. We could see him in a lot of positions if our DC wants to utilize all of his talents. Of course, hoping that his age doesn't catch up to him too quickly.

I think given film on him any coach hired, special teams or defense, will be interested in having him on roster.

If he has not overpriced himself and is convinced new staff will give enough reps I think he will be signed but it is NOT front office's fault if he is not signed again for he is a free agent.

@salsports

Bills LB Lorenzo Alexander tells me on our TV show that team and agent have had preliminary discussions about re-signing with club.

How would he fit in a 4-3?

the same way he was supposed to here as a very good special teamer

I think given film on him any coach hired, special teams or defense, will be interested in having him on roster.

If he has not overpriced himself and is convinced new staff will give enough reps I think he will be signed but it is NOT front office's fault if he is not signed again for he is a free agent.

The guy is down to earth and knows his role here is going to be lessened and help develop guys like Shaq. He's a great veteran and an even better role model from all the interviews I've seen he seems to be a good guy to have.

The word 'preliminary ' can mean anything.

Whaley 'hey we are interested in resigning your client , possibly to a multi year deal'

Alexanders agent 'we are open to hearing what you have to offer'

Having said that, I would sign Alexander to a 2 year deal . Incentives based on D production . Alexander is a great character guy and solid ST'er. For those reasons he will find a home. If some team is willing to throw a boat load of money at him and disregard his age, the Bills should shake his hand and say thank you for what you have done.