Lorax in 2017?

YoloinOhio

Will people please stop with the special teams talk?

If we pay anything close to what he wants its for his pass rushing skills. He was the leading sack leader in the nfl when he was injured in special teams.

If you pay him, and he gives even close to the same production, you've got to believe this coaching staff won't make the same mistake.

They should have went to the table with Zach B. not Lorax. Lorax is an aging journeymen and I think it's just as likely his success could be credited to that zany scheme and the amount of oppurtunities he had to rush the passer unblocked. Paying him as the double digit sack guy is dangerous.

Zach Brown has the speed and athleticism to mimic some of the things that McD did with his backers in Carolina. Brown is 27, Lorax will be 34 before training camp starts. If it's a difference of a few million bucks a year I'm paying Zach and counting on the new coaching staff to get a more consistent effort out of him each week.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree 100%

I wanted Brown all along. His effort and play making was off the charts. things slowed down toward the end but I think that had more to do with the stuff going on behind the scenes.

Hard to stay motivated with a team imploding around you.

I won't sit here and say Alexander didn't earn a deal but the odds are very low that he'll achieve that sort of success again.