Our 1st round pick officially declares

KDIGGZ

Seems like good value in the 2nd. Not interested at #10 where I don't think he will be the best player available. The only position I would even remotely consider going anything other than best player available is QB. Other than that, keep stacking this team with as much talent as possible in all rounds and only consider position when you have multiple players ranked similarly.

If you draft lesser players because you think you need them and their position, you will continue to develop a lesser roster as the years pass by. Need in free agency when the draft leaves some holes.

Bills' fans are funny when they can't get past previous draft choices in order to fairly evaluate talented players entering the NFL. Well done. :thumbsup:

Nah Penn State fan,watch a **** load of big ten football. Not impressed by Hooker. Pass.

I'd like to see them go for Peppers from Michigan but he's not a true safety. It will probably depend on who the DC is and what he sees as the best type to fill this role

Passing of Hooker (or Adams) for Peppers would be a massive mistake IMO. Peppers is an athlete without a position or crazy production. He has 1 turnover in his career.

Lol,has nothing to do with it. The one year Hooker was good PSU won.

He only played one year and he was the Big 10 defensive player of the year. They compare him to Ed Reed. I've seen every snap that he's played this year and I'm not sure how you couldn't be impressed? What about his game don't you like?

Passing of Hooker (or Adams) for Peppers would be a massive mistake IMO. Peppers is an athlete without a position or crazy production. He has 1 turnover in his career.

Agree completely. Glad Hooker declared. Either him or Adams would be great pickups.

He only played one year and he was the Big 10 defensive player of the year. They compare him to Ed Reed. I've seen every snap that he's played this year and I'm not sure how you couldn't be impressed? What about his game don't you like?

Dude relies on athleticism too much. Great athlete,but in the NFL he's not going to be the best athlete on the field. I've seen him take a ton of ****ty angles,And make a bunch of poor reads. Plus all he really does in OSU' s defense is play center field.

Agreed...And I'm not sweating Hooker because I see almost no chance he get to #10... B-)

Agreed...And I'm not sweating Hooker because I see almost no chance he get to #10... B-)

I'm curious which will go first between him and Adams. I feel like Adams is the better all around safety but Hooker is the better pass defender. Both great players.

Drafting a guy because he had 3 pick sixes would be an exceptionally Billsy move. It would be like drafting a first round QB who won four bowl games.

He will universally be viewed as a top 15 pick. It's not a reach in any way.

Dude relies on athleticism too much. Great athlete,but in the NFL he's not going to be the best athlete on the field. I've seen him take a ton of ****ty angles,And make a bunch of poor reads. Plus all he really does in OSU' s defense is play center field.

He's done a lot more than play CF. He has played a lot near the LOS the 2nd half of the year. He has taken some questionable angles but has offset it with his athleticism which is insane. He will be an elite athlete at the next level. Hopefully, with experience he will grow at diagnosing plays. His playmaking ability is off the charts.

Adams is more complete I think but his ceiling isn't near Hooker's. There is tremendous value to either guy. They are the best safety prospects in years IMO.

There is an interesting discussion on Matt Miller's twitter right now of Adams vs. Hooker. I think that the Bills should have a shot at 1 of them but probably not both. It's possible that both are off the board. These guys are ELITE prospects, they just so happen to play a position of dire need.

There is an interesting discussion on Matt Miller's twitter right now of Adams vs. Hooker. I think that the Bills should have a shot at 1 of them but probably not both. It's possible that both are off the board. These guys are ELITE prospects, they just so happen to play a position of dire need.

I just watched YouTube on Adams. Doesn't look as athletic but he looks like a man. He could step right in day 1

I just watched YouTube on Adams. Doesn't look as athletic but he looks like a man. He could step right in day 1

Yeah, he's a big kid with a ton of production. He's kind of "idiot proof" as a prospect. He doesn't have Hooker's ceiling but he has fewer question marks. He's kind of like Jake Mathews as a prospect a few years ago. You plug him in day one and he starts for years. He has a high ceiling and a high floor. I really like guys like that in the top 10. Give me a "bust proof" guy, that could be a multi-time Pro Bowler. That's what Adams is to me.

Not with the 10th pick!

He is on the Bears radar at 3...

If the DC is Bradley I might expect him to lean towards Adams. Big safety that can cover tight ends (Gronk and Bennett) and deliver hits much like Kam Chancellor.

Edit - actually it looks like that could be either guy really. Hooker is 6'2". Just needs to bulk up a bit maybe. He's young still, he certainly can do so

Edited by kdiggz

I am personally not in favor of drafting one-season wonders. Let a guy prove he can bring it for several years before you put a first on them.

coaching miscalculation IMO that he wasn't playing last year ahead of Tyvis but incredibly common for elite talent to not see the field until second year after RS if there is an experienced captain ahead of them. Happens all the time. He could play two more years here, but getting him this young is the benefit like it was with Bosa and Zeke, both only 20 when drafted.

In fact Tyvis left early too. Had he returned, Captain Hook might still be in waiting.

Edited by YoloinOhio