Bills Hire Sean McDermott as New Head Coach

You go for the watermelon and fried chicken jokes too? Those are knee slappers.

Funny I made a **** load of fried chicken 2nite. Watermelons great to clean out the toxins. They both part of my normal diet.

Ey you might wanna check out CVS my girl told me they got maxi-pads on sale. Sounds like you might need a few.

@NewsRadio930

Sean McDermott: Jim Szoke @wbtradio says he's not Rex Ryan. He's definitely a leader and has respect of his players

@NewsRadio930

Jim Szoke.with @wbtradio on Sean McDermott: "good guy, great personality...easy-going" http://media.wben.com/a/118090504/what-to-expect-from-sean-ncdermott-wbt-s-jim-szoke.htm

Guys respect Belichick because his teams win all the time.

Great teams lose the occasional 35-20 game in the regular season all the time. NE loses a game like that once every 5 years.

IF they lose at all it's a 24-23 type game where they either just come up short or the other team scores right at the end.

So if he tells a player something who is going to argue? The system obviously works, so shut up and do your job and you get to win all the time, make tons of $$, be on prime time half the season, play in the playoffs and win Super Bowls.

Nobody is interested in why a player might not like his style/schemes/system. Leave then.

As much as I hate the Patriots winning all the time you have to admire that.

My hope is that we hit the lottery this time with a coach. You never know. I love everything I have heard so far.

Edited by TheFunPolice