Sully: Doug Whaley's team a no-show in finale

Rico

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Full of half truths And lies. The biggest the Bills could be in the hook for the 30 million dollar bonus . Untrue

They got a world class speedster wide receiver in the 6th round because he was injured. Then he says the owns don't want to face the media a deal with legit criticism , when it comes from him it is far free m legitament

The bills got nearly zero production from their entire 16' draft class that is a disappointment . The failure is compounded because Whaley spent to the cap the previous year and had limited space to retool and mold the team in its second year under Ryan. He needed contributors, he told us all about day one starters and none of it was even close.

Woods can play. He's definitely not a number one, but he'd excel at a place like GB. He's a good route runner. He is so outta here though.

He's a decent blocker too.. Really in Buffalo never had a QB he could develop chemistry with. Or he played like last year at less than 100%.

He will be harder to replace than some think. Just his Blocking alone will be missed.

Edited by Best Player Available

Not happening with Whaley leading the search for a new HC. Sully and everyone else can keep on whining.

Oh, I have no doubt Whaley isn't going anywhere. It just is mind boggling is all I'm saying. If I'm pegulas, im cleaning house and Whaley is part of that.

Sully is spot on. People are delusional if they don't think Whaley is a major problem.

He's drafted poorly.

Mismanaged the roster and our cap space.

We have little to no depth

We have 24 free agents and little cap space in which to properly replace them and fill holes

Trades draft picks like they grow on trees.

I don't want this guy selecting our next HC and choosing our next QB.

This

Huh? Hughes, Dareus, Woods, Kiko(McCoy), Gilmore, Glenn, Wood, Mario, AW, Searcy were all great or good moves.

Dareus, who i like, was the third overall pick -- an obvious move. He was also drafted before aj green, patrick peterson, julio jones, jj watt, and tyron smith in the top 11. All are better players than dareus once you factor in the suspensions.

Edited by dave mcbride

Dareus, who i like, was the third overall pick -- an obvious move. He was also drafted before aj green, patrick peterson, julio jones, jj watt, and tyron smith in the top 11. All are better players than dareus factoring in the suspensions.

Aaron Maybin and CJ FN Spiller! EJ too.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Dareus, who i like, was the third overall pick -- an obvious move. He was also drafted before aj green, patrick peterson, julio jones, jj watt, and tyron smith in the top 11. All are better players than dareus once you factor in the suspensions.

That whole draft is crazy, but AJ would be suffering like Sammy here. The rest over Dareus is a hindsight move. That whole draft was freakish.

Not sure how you can say it was obvious to take Dareus at 3 then say he screwed up by not taking another player at 3.

Sheppard for Hughes was still an awesome move. He had gaffes but sucked?

(While we're looking back on Nix) Draft day, staring at Fitz for the upcoming season as starting QB, round fricken 3:

Russell Wilson - nah.

TJ Graham....ohhhh yeah, can't teach speed.

Torrell Troup in the 2nd round in 2010 as a follow up to CJ FN Spiller. :sick:

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Sully is spot on. People are delusional if they don't think Whaley is a major problem.

He's drafted poorly.

Mismanaged the roster and our cap space.

We have little to no depth

We have 24 free agents and little cap space in which to properly replace them and fill holes

Trades draft picks like they grow on trees.

I don't want this guy selecting our next HC and choosing our next QB.

I'd also like to see the entire scouting department fired. How many drafts in a row are you going to miss on the majority of your picks and expect to be successful. If you wanna build through the draft fine but much more often than not they whiff badly. I think our success on the field over the last 10 years shows it. They flat out suck. Edited by BeefCurtns

Woods can play. He's definitely not a number one, but he'd excel at a place like GB. He's a good route runner. He is so outta here though.

He's a quality WR but he has CLEAR holes in his game.

He's a smooth route runner but is not fast enough nor does he have the height to compensate for it to be exceptional on the perimeter....... and being a bit of a long strider he is not quick enough to be dynamic in the slot.

He's pretty much a ZERO wrt YAC yards.....always leaves his feet and struggles with balance.

He's also been injured a lot........some will say that's why he's bad in certain areas.......but he's seemed like the same guy all along.

Because the rest of the WR corps is awful they are worse off without him.......but he's not worth the projected $9M in any offense and particularly not as a misfit in this one.

Torrell Troup in the 2nd round in 2010 as a follow up to CJ FN Spiller. :sick:

The Troup pick had me befuddled. We selected an undersized nose tackle who had a bad back. It turned out that he was an undersized nose tackle who had a bad back. :wallbash:

Maybin wasn't his but yeah drafting CJ and then trading Marshawn for a handful of beans was an unfortunate turn for the franchise.

He did a good job plucking other teams scrubs and practice squad guys and getting production out of them but part of that was having tons of roster spots to risk.

He did get the team bigger on both lines.

All in all.........he and DW had a lot of chips to work with and they haven't done anything special with them.

He's a quality WR but he has CLEAR holes in his game.

He's a smooth route runner but is not fast enough nor does he have the height to compensate for it to be exceptional on the perimeter....... and being a bit of a long strider he is not quick enough to be dynamic in the slot.

He's pretty much a ZERO wrt YAC yards.....always leaves his feet and struggles with balance.

He's also been injured a lot........some will say that's why he's bad in certain areas.......but he's seemed like the same guy all along.

Because the rest of the WR corps is awful they are worse off without him.......but he's not worth the projected $9M in any offense and particularly not as a misfit in this one.

IMO Woods will flourish elsewhere.