Bradley to follow lynn

CDogg20

Lynn has little OC experience. In fact he said today he preferred to be in the booth than the sidelines if he's calling plays (most OCs do). I do not think he will want to call the plays as HC.

Lynn needs to stay in the booth to call offensive plays.

Today was a disaster. imo Let the new DC call his plays

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Offers to interview not necessarily hire.

Right, but I'm saying if Lynn is being offered a HC job, he's not staying to be the OC in Buffalo.

If he doesn't get offered any jobs, and the Bills hire Coughlin, does Coughlin want Lynn as OC? That's his call and he could choose someone else.

A rather pedestrian figure to hitch your wagon to, this Anthony Lynn. Gus Bradley will follow him to the edge of the earth (or at least the edge of Lake Erie) just to have the chance to serve him? I encourage my kids to have modest/achievable dreams, but really ... if Anthony Lynn is your hero, maybe you need to think a bit bigger.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

No to Lynn. The guy has NO experience as HC whatsoever and basically climbed up the ladder to become HC by taking over for the guy in front of him. What's he done to prove that he can hack it as an HC in this league? If today was any example of what he'd bring to the table, no thanks. I don't care about the Lynn/Bradley connection. Hiring Lynn and letting Taylor walk will set this team back another 5 yrs. Tyrod isn't the best QB but we can win with him and there's no FA QB worth signing and there's no QB in college right now worth the draft pick IMO. We need to sign a HC that can develop a QB outside of the organization.

More Bradley and Lynn smoke

@jasonlacanfora

The Bills, after finalizing Anthony Lynn as their head coach, will make a push for Gus Bradley as their defensive coordinator

This was Joe Chenelly on this tweet

@jchenelly

False. Again.

Hiring Lynn certainly not a done deal. Lynn has not decided or discussed with team who he'd like as DC if he's hired.

Edited by YoloinOhio

This was Joe Chenelly on this tweet

@jchenelly

False. Again.

Hiring Lynn certainly not a done deal. Lynn has not decided or discussed with team who he'd like as DC if he's hired.

Very interesting! this guy seems to be pretty confident.

I'm still kind of wondering if Coughlin isn't lurking.

Edited by horned dogs

People aren't going to like this, but a Lynn-Bradley ticket probably means a lot of personnel turnover in the back 7.

Offense probably wouldn't get as much attention IMO.

offense has qb, rt, and depth wr as the only real attention needed. if we keep tyrod, the other two dont require a ton of attention.

I don't attribute that culture in Jax completely to Bradley, but I'm sure over time he fell into that. Shaka Khan created that culture when he hired Caldwell and Bradley and reportedly told them it was a total rebuild with Bortles and he didn't expect wins right away. He was going to give them time and not blow it up after a year or two. Raiders did something similar but the wins came eventually. Bradley is a very high energy guy who came from a winning culture in Seattle. I don't think he was the right fit for that team over time because they were so far away when he got there.

offense has qb, rt, and depth wr as the only real attention needed. if we keep tyrod, the other two dont require a ton of attention.

Yeah, but when QB is on the list you've got a lot of work to do. It's the hardest position to find.