The fix is in-- Lynn will be the new head coach

jahnyc

Not sure how the answer here can possibly be to turn to Whaley to head up the coaching search and then select someone already on the staff, but is seems it is going in this direction. Over the last number of weeks, Rex is blasted and Lynn gets glowing press. Someone leaks that Rex's demise is near, and that the talented roster is not playing up to its potential. Simultaneously, we only hear how Lynn will be a hot candidate for head coaching openings and after Ryan is fired, that Lynn is a strong contender. Something smells bad here. This feels very orchestrated.

I think Whaley knows that hiring Lynn is the best result for Whaley. Prevents questions about the GM, the organization or the talent from potential coaching candidates. I don't like it and it is depressing. After 17 years of not making the playoffs, we deserve a real process and the best possible candidate. We will see.

Maybe because Whaley is the GM.

And now finally gets to pick his coach after 4 years of being on job.

Wow what disfunction to have your GM hire a coach

And yet 3 names have already been reported to Be on Bills list.

Yeah fix is in

Edited by MAJBobby

Maybe because Whaley is the GM.

And now finally gets to pick his coach after 4 years of being on job.

Wow what disfunction to have your GM hire a coach

And yet 3 names have already been reported to Be on Bills list.

Yeah fix is in

So he wasn't involved in hiring Rex? Hard for me to believe, and if true it really paints the Pegulas as really stupid bungling owners.. But, I do agree that the GM should hire the HC, as they need to be on the same page.

Edited by CodeMonkey

So he wasn't involved in hiring Rex? Hard for me to believe, and if true it really paints the Pegulas as really stupid bungling owners.. But, I do agree that the GM should hire the HC, as they need to be on the same page.

Well reported he wanted Hugh Jackson

Russ told them not to let Rex leave building even told Rex what wine to Bring when he met Pegulas.

So again no issue with Whaley being able to pick his coach and finally clearly be tire to that decision for better or worse. He misses there is finally a coach you can hang his hat on when fire him.

I hope the fix is in, Lynn is already the best choice. Why? Continuity and hes already shown he can coach up a good offense utilizing the pieces he is given. He sounds like a very calcutated, confident and detail oriented coach when you listen to him talk in his interviews.

This team does not need to be blown up. It needs a defensive coordinator.

Run a search if Lynn is best choice so be it. Guess I wont hate it. Wont love it either

Kind of a Meh signing.

But least it checks my one checkmarks (if the stuff about him and Haley are accurate) about a Modern NFL Offense

Edited by MAJBobby