The fix is in-- Lynn will be the new head coach

jahnyc

La Canfora's most recent tweet about the Bills suggests the Bills are finalizing things with Lynn. Have not heard a peep about potential head coaching candidates that are scheduled to meet with the Bills while other teams have interviews scheduled with potential candidates.

I think that Lynn has leverage here given how this job may be perceived.

If Lynn were to reject Whaley, that would really highlight a lot of the negatives that people may perceive about this job and trying to work with Whaley.

I think that Lynn has leverage here given how this job may be perceived.

If Lynn were to reject Whaley, that would really highlight a lot of the negatives that people may perceive about this job and trying to work with Whaley.

And if Lynn takes the job, is Whaley ok then?

There is the idea that the Broncos job is, unexpectedly, open with Kubiak hanging it up. Who knows? Elway and Lynn played together on 2 Super Bowl teams...in other words, Lynn could turn down the job, because the Denver job is better for him.

Maybe because Whaley is the GM.

And now finally gets to pick his coach after 4 years of being on job.

Wow what disfunction to have your GM hire a coach

And yet 3 names have already been reported to Be on Bills list.

Yeah fix is in

every owner picks their coach....find one that didnt

And if Lynn takes the job, is Whaley ok then?

There is the idea that the Broncos job is, unexpectedly, open with Kubiak hanging it up. Who knows? Elway and Lynn played together on 2 Super Bowl teams...in other words, Lynn could turn down the job, because the Denver job is better for him.

Lynn could do exactly that.

That is another reason why Doug will be desperate and Lynn has leverage.

As I have posted before, unless a guy has few or no other options or the Pegulas overpay, I just do not see working with Doug (given his history) as desirable