• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Marrone quitting stuck us with Rex and his large entourage and a destroyed D

Lost Schwartz and a good 4-3 D

Marrone walks away with a $4M pay check

Rex 3 years left for $16M

Roman fired another big buyout contract .

Mario refused to play after Schwartz left

Percy with his big contract

Marrone cost the Pegulas a fortune

Marrone quitting stuck us with Rex and his large entourage and a destroyed D

Lost Schwartz and a good 4-3 D

Marrone walks away with a $4M pay check

Rex 3 years left for $16M

Roman fired another big buyout contract .

Mario refused to play after Schwartz left

Percy with his big contract

Marrone cost the Pegulas a fortune

The Pegulas cost themselves a fortune. Marrone got them to above .500 and began to win inside the division. Of course, he wasn't likable and cuddly, so he had to go... Style over substance wins the day for those who prefer losing. The self-loathing that permeates Buffalo is quite the toxic cloud these days. The only two winning seasons in Buffalo yielded HCs who abruptly quit. Surprised?

The Pegulas cost themselves a fortune. Marrone got them to above .500 and began to win inside the division. Of course, he wasn't likable and cuddly, so he had to go... Style over substance wins the day for those who prefer losing. The self-loathing that permeates Buffalo is quite the toxic cloud these days. The only two winning seasons in Buffalo yielded HCs who abruptly quit. Surprised?

Sounds like you're the one filled with self loathing since you're saying that Buffalo doesn't deserve a winning team/coach.

Schwartz got them there. Marrone gets credit for hiring him.

This dude is singlehandedly ruining an otherwise decent website. I will say that I have no idea if he's serious or not, so I supppse I'll give him credit for that.

Seriously, you aren't kidding.

According to the books, he's been a member here since Sep 16th of this year. That's 103 days he's been here, with a total (so far) of almost 3400 posts. That's an average of about 33 posts a day. Every day. Of posts like this.

And yet, it seems like an underestimate.

According to the books, he's been a member here since Sep 16th of this year. That's 103 days he's been here, with a total (so far) of almost 3400 posts. That's an average of about 33 posts a day. Every day. Of posts like this.

Yeah just like that

Marrone started burning bridges long before he quit. He was a total douche nozzle in and around the building. ZERO people skills.

Even if you knew this for a fact, which I assume you do not, what kind of people skills do you think BellyCheat has? Not saying I want him back mind you, even if he would accept (which he probably would not as Whaley and Russ are still in Buffalo).

Off season threads are starting early

It was the off season as soon as Rex punted followed by having 10 men on the field the next play.

Edited by CodeMonkey

The Red Kettle Job at the Army was slowing him down, he'll pick up the pace now that its over.

Even if you knew this for a fact, which I assume you do not, what kind of people skills do you think BellyCheat has? Not saying I want him back mind you, even if he would accept (which he probably would not as Whaley and Russ are still in Buffalo).

It was the off season as soon as Rex punted followed by having 10 men on the field the next play.

I do know this for a fact and I don't give a schit what kind of people skills Belichick has. If he's treating secretaries, maintenance crew, and other employees like crap, then I'd say the same thing about him. Where did you get the idea that a coach has to be an a$$hole to be successful? You can be stern with your players and still treat people with respect outside of that. I would think that's obvious.