The answer to RT - Cordy Glenn

Dragonborn10

CK is fine at LT. Maybe the knee injury and inability to play on the right side is real. Regardless he has played well enough for me to move Glenn to RT and leave CK at LT. Mills would be perfectly fine coming back as a swing tackle but he may want starting RT money. I find it unlikely but teams overpay all the time. Glenn is already paid so he should not care which position he is playing.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CK is fine at LT. Maybe the knee injury and inability to play on the right side is real. Regardless he has played well enough for me to move Glenn to RT and leave CK at LT. Mills would be perfectly fine coming back as a swing tackle but he may want starting RT money. I find it unlikely but teams overpay all the time. Glenn is already paid so he should not care which position he is playing.

My view is your best OT plays LT but that is to protect the blindside of the QB in the pocket..... if you are sticking with TT who doesn't really play from the pocket it might be worth considering.

You guys live in a by gone era. The difference between LT and RT is meaningless in protection and how defenses attack. Defenses attack the weakest part of the line and move their pass rushers around. Mills is a capable run blocker but awful as a pass protector. CK has played well enough this year to consider the move permanent. Just put your best five on the field. So what if the RT is well paid. CK and Miller are on rookie deals and the rest of the line is under contract.

CK has shown he can play LT at a high level. Moving Glenn to RT would put the 5 best Bills Olinemen on the field.

Let Pegula worry about how much he is paying for a RT. As a fan I want the best Oline possible.

My view is your best OT plays LT but that is to protect the blindside of the QB in the pocket..... if you are sticking with TT who doesn't really play from the pocket it might be worth considering.

it seems half of the sacks Tyrod takes are from having to run away because Mills guy beats him so fast often times Tyrod is in scramble mode really quickly