Source: Anthony Lynn a potential candidate for Rams HC

YoloinOhio

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, ultra large market team moving into a new palace in a few years. No way I'm buying this for a second. It's LA, home of glitz, glamour, and bling. The owners there will want a marquee name to sell tickets and PSLs. That's why you're seeing Harbaugh and Gruden's names being thrown around.

This whole thing coupled with the LaConfora BS over the weekend has me wondering if someone somewhere has an agenda in the Bills organization.

On a lighter note I'm just waiting for Sexton to put it out there that Doug Marrone is a leading candidate......oh wait he already did put it out there that St. Doug is a leading candidate for Secretary of State with trump.

Hmmm, ultra large market team moving into a new palace in a few years. No way I'm buying this for a second. It's LA, home of glitz, glamour, and bling. The owners there will want a marquee name to sell tickets and PSLs. That's why you're seeing Harbaugh and Gruden's names being thrown around.

This whole thing coupled with the LaConfora BS over the weekend has me wondering if someone somewhere has an agenda in the Bills organization.

On a lighter note I'm just waiting for Sexton to put it out there that Doug Marrone is a leading candidate......oh wait he already did put it out there that St. Doug is a leading candidate for Secretary of State with trump.

I read on Yahoo that they want.......... Pete Carroll lol.. sadly he locked up till 2020.