Pick your next GM HC, and biggest offseason acquisition

Virgil

1 - Todd Haley. Can work with out offense as is without skipping much of a beat. Doesn't matter to me who he bring in as defensive coordinator. A simpler defense would make this team better, IMO.

2 - Tyrod Taylor. I think he's cheap enough and better than other options. It's the head coach's call though. I don't personally see a good QB to draft and Romo is too brittle. I think TT is our best option, doesn't mean I'm sold on him.

3 - Alshon Jeffrey. I resperve the right to change my mind, but I don't want to wait for a rookie WR to develope and we need someone opposite Sammy and a backup for his foot.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Draft Corey Davis, the best WR in the draft, with the 1st round pick

2. Trade your 2nd round pick for Tony Romo

3. Use a bunch of other picks in the '17 and '18 draft to acquire a QB.

4. Pick a HC who believes in passing offense. Who believes in going for 4th and short from the midfield. Who believes field position, running the ball, and playing good defense while important isn't the formula to winning games. Who believes and is obsessed with finding a QB who can sling the rock all over the field while standing tall and composed in the pocket.

1. Josh McDaniels as HC/OC and Gus Bradley as DC

2. TT - I like the guy and dont feel he got a fair shake this year. Rework his deal. He has no leverage. Draft a QB and let the two of them and Jones battle it out.

3. Franchise Gilmore and trade for Cam Chancellor. The Seahawks will cave and pay Michael Bennett. Chancellor will force a trade. Follow those moves with a FS in the first round and a switch to the 4-3.

1. I really don't know. Josh McDaniels would be my call if I was in any other division but I just think Belichick playing him twice a year would have his number. I look through the list of current coordinators and not many names stand out. Jim Bob Cooter gets a lot of love and I think he is a promising young coach but the Detroit offense is below the Buffalo offense in points and yards so that doesn't exactly excite me. McDaniels and Schwartz are the two outstanding candidates.

2. DeShaun Watson. If he is there when I pick I take him. I'd bring Brian Hoyer in to start the first few weeks if necessary and be he vet backup.

3. My big free agent move is re-signing Gilmore. I shop Charles Clay for a low round pick if I can get any takers and bring in someone like Jared Cook as a dust settles FA and draft one.

What do i think they will do? Or what do i want them to do? I want Romo, Mcdaniels, Pryor. Unrealistic though of course. I think realistically they will move on from tyrod and Rex, but literally have no clue who will replace them. And I don't see them signing anyone big especially with all the free agents they have

1 - Todd Haley. Can work with out offense as is without skipping much of a beat. Doesn't matter to me who he bring in as defensive coordinator. A simpler defense would make this team better, IMO.

2 - Tyrod Taylor. I think he's cheap enough and better than other options. It's the head coach's call though. I don't personally see a good QB to draft and Romo is too brittle. I think TT is our best option, doesn't mean I'm sold on him.

3 - Alshon Jeffrey. I resperve the right to change my mind, but I don't want to wait for a rookie WR to develope and we need someone opposite Sammy and a backup for his foot.

I would think a new HC would want to bring in his own QB. Two seasons of TT on tape won't sell a quality HC on him. As for who to replace him? Get lucky in the draft is all I got. Jones has a total of 11 college games under his belt. He is not ready now and probably won't be next season.