Pick your next GM HC, and biggest offseason acquisition

Virgil

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote for anyone who is not a players coach. This is not pop warner.

I want a COACH WHO HAS THE BALLS to openly put guys like Darius on the bench in mid game and make it obvious that he has been benched, Following the game any player who complains that the coach embarrassed Darius should get cut or benched (money/ contracts have to be considered). That would include Sammy, Shady, Wood, or who ever. It would only take once. At that point the coach is now running the team. Football is only participatory when you begin to win, and players and coaches are on the same page...and to start it must be the coaches page.

Every player knows that guys like Hogan could have helped this team. Any player who actually thought that Harvin and Spikes should be on this team have no desire to win.

Belicheat knows how to handle malcontents...what real players want is to win not to have a party atmosphere everyday or to be treated fairly because they do not like to be embarrassed. Embarrassment was Sunday. The embarrassment was self created.

Don't give me the party line that we are reviewing film etc etc etc.

Fans do not need to watch film to know these players are not doing their part...if the wrong D is called and you lose fire the coach. If the players cannot even get on the field when they are suppose to be (Game 12) the player has to go.

For General Manager, anyone other than Doug W. If he actually has the power to control a rooster that allowed Spikes and Harvin to be part of this then he has to go. If he disagreed and Rex made the call then I may reconsider.

A story about that came out a few weeks ago and the response from McDaniels camp was basically "We don't know where that came from, he's available for a head coaching job".

Be just like the Pats to pay McDaniiel $10M under the table to go somewhere and screw it all up for that team

why not nick saban? i know the guy is a pr-k, failed in miami , then why not urban meyer? these guys win wherever they go.. not interested in the "hot coordinator" .

They both win wherever they go in college because they are able to recruit and field a vastly superior team than their opponents in nearly every game they play. THat strategy doesn't work in the NFL

I'm not trying to be rude, but I don't understand the love for McDaniels. Belichick and Brady are the reason the Pats are so good (I just threw up in my mouth a bit). Patriots' coordinators don't do well away from New England. I think Nate Hackett would look brilliant as an OC with Tom Brady under center.