C'mon people.

Did anybody really think the Bills were going to beat the Raiders in Oakland.............without the services of TE Clay, WR Woods, WR Harvin, CB Darby............and with WR Watkins still not 100%??

The point is that there are four games left.........three at home.............and the Bills STILL have a chance to make the playoffs.

Beating Pittsburgh will be their toughest task, although maybe not as tough as having to beat Oakland on the road.

I happen to think that if the Bills can beat Pitt that they could run the table as they face winless Cleveland at home, a weakened Miami at home, and a Petty-led NYJ team away that looks like they have packed it in for the winter.

Have a lil faith.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anybody really think the Bills were going to beat the Raiders in Oakland.............without the services of TE Clay, WR Woods, WR Harvin, CB Darby............and with WR Watkins still not 100%??

The point is that there are four games left.........three at home.............and the Bills STILL have a chance to make the playoffs.

Beating Pittsburgh will be their toughest task, although maybe not as tough as having to beat Oakland on the road.

I happen to think that if the Bills can beat Pitt that they could run the table as they face winless Cleveland at home, a weakened Miami at home, and a Petty-led NYJ team away that looks like they have packed it in for the winter.

Have a lil faith.

I did....and even more so after being up 24-9

Beforehand, did I think they would do it? Probably not, given the circumstances.

A few minutes in the 2nd half, you're damn right I did. The collapse is the thing that's bugging me, not the defeat itself.

^^This and only this.

Beforehand, did I think they would do it? Probably not, given the circumstances.

A few minutes in the 2nd half, you're damn right I did. The collapse is the thing that's bugging me, not the defeat itself.

agree completely with this.

probably the most alarming thing I saw was the absolute lack of hurry up urgency at the 8:00 mark.

why were they not instructed to run a hurry up offense? are they not capable of running it? if so, why not?

they basically seemed to give up without making a decent effort. piss poor.

Yep.

It felt like they collectively realized they would have to play another game if they made the playoffs then each individual unit made sure that wouldn't happen.

Nothing that the team has showed me in the past 3 weeks tell me they can beat Pitt.

Sad but true. And nothing the Steelers have shown in the past month would suggest they're vulnerable to an upset. It really amounts to the hope that the Steelers - right now, clearly a better team - throw up a clunker on the road, or that Ben somehow gets knocked out early. Either/both of which could happen, just not likely to.

Sad but true. And nothing the Steelers have shown in the past month would suggest they're vulnerable to an upset. It really amounts to the hope that the Steelers - right now, clearly a better team - throw up a clunker on the road, or that Ben somehow gets knocked out early. Either/both of which could happen, just not likely to.

road clunkers are a Tomlin/ Ben special, especially when they are favored.

Ben in 2016

Home: 68.5% pass, 8 YPA, 311 YPG

Road: 59.8% pass, 6.4 YPA, 218 YPG

Edited by YoloinOhio

Have a lil faith.

They can beat Pittsburgh, and they can also lose to Cleveland. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if that's exactly what they do.

Yep.

It felt like they collectively realized they would have to play another game if they made the playoffs then each individual unit made sure that wouldn't happen.

Coaches included! The F'ing wildcat has to go. Never liked it + the timing of when to use it was even worse.

Edited by qwksilver

I didnt think we were going to win that game...until we were up 24-9. Then I thought hey we might actually pull this one out. I dont think people are so mad about the loss as much as people are pissed about the fashion in which we lost.