C'mon people.

That is why we are called fans. Reality does not prevail.

I love the Bills, but I have lost faith in them.

Every week I watch, I cheer, and I expect NOTHING! If I expect nothing I am less disappointed.

Until the clock has run out, with more points on the Bills side, I assume nothing.

I posted a question on FB: "Dear Mr. Pegula, if you bought a restaurant would you be happy if the food was good half of the time?"

I wish someone would ask him that question!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After the 1st Oakland TD I was like - "ok just don't go 3 and out."

We bring out the god damn wildcat for two plays in a row. :wallbash:

After the punt - "ok just stop them, defense, you've done ok so far"

Oakland immediately scores a TD. :wallbash:

After the 2nd Oakland TD - I was like "ok... Tyrod work some magic, we are still up by one, just don't go three and out"

We go three and out :wallbash:

After the punt - "ok defense, for the love of god just stop them"

Oakland immediately scores a 3rd TD :wallbash:

After the 3rd Oakland TD, "ok.....only one score down, you can't possibly go 3 and out again"

WTF :wallbash:

After the punt and subsequent defensive stop "ok we got a stop, just get it together guys!"

Tyrod throws an interception (off of his arm being hit), Raiders score a 4th td. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

This is what infuriated me the most. The utter and sudden collapse of what looked like a promising game. How the f does that happen?

I think a lot of it has to be put on lynns play call after the first half, although I actually like him. It was embarrassing. I didnt understand doing the wildcat two plays in a row especially when our passing game was working so well. I just dont understand how that happened so quick, did we not make any adjustments? Also what the hell is up with rex only rushing 3? That has killed us all season. Look what happened before tyrod threw that pick, we blitzed and Carr threw it into the dirt because of the pressure. Gave us a shot to come back and take the lead again. I have lost all faith in the defensive "mastermind" Rex. Give me Jim S back only this time as head coach