Sammy Watkins did not practice due to sore foot

16-0

My first reaction would be, for fans at least, to not jump to any conclusions this early in the week. The Bills have made it a habit to give rest to some of their starting and veteran players in the beginning stages of the week of practice if they need it.

Does he even KNOW any Bills fans!?!

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It took Julio Jones a year before he was over his. It took Dez pretty much a year before he was over his. Not sure if Edleman is even back to his original form after the issue. Our best bet might be just shutting Sammy down and letting him get a 2nd surgery if needed or rest so it heals completely before the offseason program picks up next year.

sure ..... "Wait till NEXT year" right? I don';t know about you but I'm just a bit tired of that outlook ... having said that, I would EXPECT his foot to be sore ... but can he play with it?

Think I'll wait till he misses another game before I pull my hair out in frustration. As someone said upstream, after sitting for 2 months I'd imagine he'd experience soreness. The question is whether it's just that or if it means he's going to require a 2nd surgery.

We're talking about practice here...practice.

Edited by MDH

Whaley should be fired!

Can't put Sammy's bitchassness on Whaley. I mean the guy wasn't injury prone in college so it wasn't like these were reoccurring issues. Maybe the guy just doesn't want to play here anymore and he's willing to just baby any injury to the max or until he can leave/get cut.

Can't put Sammy's bitchassness on Whaley. I mean the guy wasn't injury prone in college so it wasn't like these were reoccurring issues. Maybe the guy just doesn't want to play here anymore and he's willing to just baby any injury to the max or until he can leave/get cut.

Sounds perfectly logical. :thumbsup:

Off-Season? He is a FA and being paid very, very well for this year hence reason why Bills cannot afford another healthy veteran.

No he's not. You must have him confused with Gilmore. Sammy is only in his 3rd year.

His "bitchassness"?

He played through injuries for 2 seasons that included broken ribs, a strained groin, a hip labral tear, a Jones' fracture, and two ankle sprains. Despite that all, he missed only 3 games in his first 32.

Now, he was placed on IR, but he's come back to have a serious impact on the game despite only playing 25 snaps.

That is not "bitchassness" in any sense of the word.

His "bitchassness"?

He played through injuries for 2 seasons that included broken ribs, a strained groin, a hip labral tear, a Jones' fracture, and two ankle sprains. Despite that all, he missed only 3 games in his first 32.

Now, he was placed on IR, but he's come back to have a serious impact on the game despite only playing 25 snaps.

That is not "bitchassness" in any sense of the word.

:worthy:

WTF - didn't he say after the game that the foot was totally fine - pain-free, etc?

We have to lead the league in mid week out of the blue injuries - for the last two years.

Adrenalin - his was pumped up from being on couch for 8 weeks and after it subsided he realized he was sore.

No he's not. You must have him confused with Gilmore. Sammy is only in his 3rd year.

Yes I have. Thank you for correction.