Sammy Watkins did not practice due to sore foot

16-0

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@thadbrown7

If Sammy doesn't practice tomorrow, I'd start to get nervous. But yep, Friday is usually the bellwether day.

@JoeBuscaglia

Seemingly out of nowhere, #Bills WR Watkins didnt practice. Is it cause for concern at this point? My full thoughts: https://t.co/o8DHbsjF3D

My first reaction would be, for fans at least, to not jump to any conclusions this early in the week. The Bills have made it a habit to give rest to some of their starting and veteran players in the beginning stages of the week of practice if they need it.

It took Julio Jones a year before he was over his. It took Dez pretty much a year before he was over his. Not sure if Edleman is even back to his original form after the issue. Our best bet might be just shutting Sammy down and letting him get a 2nd surgery if needed or rest so it heals completely before the offseason program picks up next year.

It took Julio Jones a year before he was over his. It took Dez pretty much a year before he was over his. Not sure if Edleman is even back to his original form after the issue. Our best bet might be just shutting Sammy down and letting him get a 2nd surgery if needed or rest so it heals completely before the offseason program picks up next year.

😭😰😢😥😪😓😭😰😭

Like I said in the other thread, if you follow the Bills on snapchat, they clearly show him out there doing individuals and stretching. Those don't count as participating in practice, hence non-participant.

F*** that it's time to panic. It's what Bills' fans do. :lol:

is he the new version perry tutle? do not want to call him a bust, but we gave up way too much for him.

Once again I will point to Julio Jones. I'm glad you don't want to call him a bust, because he isn't. Atlanta gave up far more for Julio, and they are sure as hell glad they didn't give up on him during year 3.

vRukQ6W.png

Edited by What a Tuel

No thanks use him now.