Trump Broken Promises thread

GG

That was actually Obama, but DC finally realized it 8 yrs too late.

It wasn't Obama, only because so many people supported Obama's fascist exercise of them. It's not until you give fascist powers to a hydrocephalic orangutan that people start to realize that hey, maybe fascism isn't such a great idea.

Of course, they then think the solution to the problem is to only allow the "correct" voters to elect the "correct" executives, so the power isn't abused... :wacko:

Are you playing the selective memory game?

Many Republicans were saying that ObamaCare = Death Panels.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2575725564001/?#sp=show-clips

Sean Hannity and Sarah Palin

same story on FOX

The return of ObamaCares 'death panels'

Fox News

if you were referring to this

Is this really how you want to be seen? Supporting a Snake Oil salesman and his carnival sideshow?

If you can't recognize a side show clown when you see one, I'd suggest you wear a hat on the back 40. :ph34r:

I am not one side or the other. That's no fun. I am not democrat nor republican. I'm dyslexic. And a dog

Because he was properly elected, and he has yet to do anything requiring his removal.

And, personally speaking, because he's the best thing to happen to this country since Eisenhower: Trump's raving stupidity is requiring Congress and the courts to actually exercise checks and balances for the first time in my lifetime, and he's illustrating the dangers of giving the executive authoritarian powers.

Second part I can get behind. First part I beg to differ. Even Trump admitted that Obama didn't do enough to stop the Russians from manipulating the electorate which in turn handed him victory. That's not being "properly elected" if voters were manipulated.

Second part I can get behind. First part I beg to differ. Even Trump admitted that Obama didn't do enough to stop the Russians from manipulating the electorate which in turn handed him victory. That's not being "properly elected" if voters were manipulated.

Voters weren't manipulated. Not that has been or ever will be proven.

Is being informed considered manipulation?

The current allegations from the Democrats is that Russia hacked their internal emails and released them to the public. If the media had done their job, they would have exposed the Hilary collusion themselves.

Proof?

Link?

Is being informed considered manipulation?

The current allegations from the Democrats is that Russia hacked their internal emails and released them to the public. If the media had done their job, they would have exposed the Hilary collusion themselves.

And if the Russians had done that with the RNC, the Democrats would be lauding it as a public service.

Everyone also tends to forget that there were very few people undecided as late as October in this election. The support for each candidate was all but decided even before Comey's late email announcement (the real joke of that being the idea that it actually mattered - like anyone was going to say "Dammit, Hillary! That's just one email too much!" It was already factored in.) People either liked or hated Hillary, there was no middle ground. In as much as there was any room for manipulation, it was concerning voter turnout.

Show me where the Russians impacted voter turnout, and maybe there'll start to be a point to this "Russia! Russia! Russia!" whining. And it'll still be a far cry from demonstrating Trump colluding with the Russians to convince Bernie Bros to avoid the polls.

Hold on...how exactly did Russia manipulate the electorate?

Hold on...how exactly did Russia manipulate the electorate?

Old:

http://www.slate.com/articles/technology/future_tense/2016/12/how_russia_hacked_american_voters.html

"Its called information warfare, and its goal is to employ disinformation to manipulate a target population into making choices it might not otherwise make."

Howd they do it? Basically, by doxxing the Democrats and unleashing fake news. Russia was behind the stories that dominated our headlines, both real and fabricated, for several weeks leading up to the election. In doing so, it bet that casting further doubt on Clintons honesty and character while also polluting the information environment with false stories would affect the decisions of enough voters to increase Trumps chances. It wagered that in a close election, perhaps it could be the difference.

We now know that two Russian intelligence groups hacked into the Democratic National Committees email server in the spring and, over time, stole tens of thousands of emails and documents. Then in July, just before the start of the Democratic National Convention, WikiLeaks released nearly 30,000 of them, revealing the DNCs inner workings, private conversations between staffers, and campaign tactics. In October, it made publicly available the text of some of Hillary Clintons high-paid speeches to Wall Street, which shed refused to discuss at length. Shortly thereafter, nearly a full month before the election, the Clinton campaign accused WikiLeaks of being nothing but a propaganda arm of the Kremlin with a political agenda doing Putins dirty work to help elect Donald Trump. Welp.

These leaks seemed to further the narrative that Clinton was untrustworthy, disingenuous, unfairly favored, and allowed to play by a different set of rules. They also fueled the heat she took for separate issues, like classified emails on her private server or questions about the Clinton Foundation, which only added to the sense that she wasnt being straight with the American people. This perception of her contributed to strikingly high unfavorability ratings and helps explain why nearly half of registered voters who supported Trump proclaimed that they were actually voting against Clinton."

Old:

http://www.slate.com/articles/technology/future_tense/2016/12/how_russia_hacked_american_voters.html

"Its called information warfare, and its goal is to employ disinformation to manipulate a target population into making choices it might not otherwise make."

Howd they do it? Basically, by doxxing the Democrats and unleashing fake news. Russia was behind the stories that dominated our headlines, both real and fabricated, for several weeks leading up to the election. In doing so, it bet that casting further doubt on Clintons honesty and character while also polluting the information environment with false stories would affect the decisions of enough voters to increase Trumps chances. It wagered that in a close election, perhaps it could be the difference.

We now know that two Russian intelligence groups hacked into the Democratic National Committees email server in the spring and, over time, stole tens of thousands of emails and documents. Then in July, just before the start of the Democratic National Convention, WikiLeaks released nearly 30,000 of them, revealing the DNCs inner workings, private conversations between staffers, and campaign tactics. In October, it made publicly available the text of some of Hillary Clintons high-paid speeches to Wall Street, which shed refused to discuss at length. Shortly thereafter, nearly a full month before the election, the Clinton campaign accused WikiLeaks of being nothing but a propaganda arm of the Kremlin with a political agenda doing Putins dirty work to help elect Donald Trump. Welp.

These leaks seemed to further the narrative that Clinton was untrustworthy, disingenuous, unfairly favored, and allowed to play by a different set of rules. They also fueled the heat she took for separate issues, like classified emails on her private server or questions about the Clinton Foundation, which only added to the sense that she wasnt being straight with the American people. This perception of her contributed to strikingly high unfavorability ratings and helps explain why nearly half of registered voters who supported Trump proclaimed that they were actually voting against Clinton."

:lol: That article is woefully ignorant.

Thank god the queen of mean Hillary lost. She makes Leona Helmsley look like Mother Teresa.

"the TRUE narrative that Clinton was untrustworthy, disingenuous, unfairly favored, and allowed to play by a different set of rules. They also fueled the heat she RIGHTFULLY took for separate issues, like classified emails on her private server or questions about the Clinton Foundation, which only CORRECTLY added to the sense that she wasnt being straight with the American people. This perception of her contributed to strikingly high unfavorability ratings and helps explain why nearly half of registered voters who supported Trump proclaimed that they were actually voting against Clinton."

None of that was true about Clinton. The Russians made me think that about her. :lol::lol::lol:

I am not one side or the other. That's no fun. I am not democrat nor republican. I'm dyslexic. And a dog

Ahh so you go both ways . :w00t:

You die hard Frumpettes need to get a grasp on reality.

The Truth can be painful. the good thing is the pain lessens over time.

Trump cares nothing for "working class" people.

Frump came our and stated (loosely) If you aren't rich I want no part of you.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

It was hilarious, people who hadn't shown 3 seconds interest in politics suddenly started piling up lies told by Trump.

I told them that seeing HIllary and Bill on the stage reminded me of more lies than could be compiled, but they insisted it wasn't that way.

Okay....

Y'know, assuming that was true, why wouldn't you embrace the honesty?

I ask this in all honesty. Think about it...

Remember when Obama said he cares for the working class, and then made decisions that left minorities in worse economic shape after eight years in office?

Remember when Fauxcahontas said she cared for the working class, but somehow is worth over $50M on a Senator's salary?

Remember when Hillary said she cared about the working class before laundering billions from terrorist states through her "foundation" and making a uranium deal with Russia?

Remember when Bernie said he cared about the working class while owning three homes and suddenly being under investigation for throwing his political weight around to get fraudulent bank loans?

I'm no fan of Trump, but if they were as truthful as Trump, you wouldn't be so committed to a party of hypocrites who build their wealth on the backs of the working class.

Y'know, assuming that was true, why wouldn't you embrace the honesty?

I ask this in all honesty. Think about it...

Remember when Obama said he cares for the working class, and then made decisions that left minorities in worse economic shape after eight years in office?

I'm no fan of Trump, but if they were as truthful as Trump, you wouldn't be so committed to a party of hypocrites who build their wealth on the backs of the working class.

I'm a realist. I'll answer 2 of the above.

1 - How's the economy now?

2 - Which party am I committed to? (hint - I voted for Bush, but I refused to vote for Trump)

Doc called me a liberal so now I'm being assigned to the Democrats side?

Politicians won't change. To think they will change is laughable. Frump thinking he could drain the swamp is even more so.

Ahh so you go both ways . :w00t:

You die hard Frumpettes need to get a grasp on reality.

The Truth can be painful. the good thing is the pain lessens over time.

Name any politician who cares about the "working class."