Trump Broken Promises thread

GG

Dear Trumpsters. Don't say that you weren't warned about this.

Only day three:

Full Repeal of Dodd-Frank Isn’t Main Focus of Trump Transition

Donald Trump Willing to Keep Parts of Health Law
President-elect Donald Trump said that, after conferring with President Barack Obama, he would consider leaving in place certain parts of the Affordable Care Act, an indication of possible compromise after a campaign in which he pledged repeatedly to repeal the 2010 health law.

Its smart, there are tons of people who quit jobs and started businesses that are well of the ground and did so because they could get health insurance.

He's a goon, but he's not Stupid.

Not arguing that. But I could have sworn that for about two years I heard that the biggest problem with GOP was that they weren't committed to eliminating ACA.

Not arguing that. But I could have sworn that for about two years I heard that the biggest problem with GOP was that they weren't committed to eliminating ACA.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/03/politics/gun-control-obamacare-planned-parenthood-senate/index.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/01/06/paul-ryans-year-of-contrasts-begins-with-obamacare-repeal-vote/

Funny, I heard that Obamacare needed to be repealed, but there were parts of the law that were beneficial and would be captured in new legislation.

Certainly, I am not going to be disappointed , by "Day Three" rhetoric :lol:

People are Rubes, as long as the Republicans pass something new even it is has similar reforms people will be jerking each other off in the streets. they can do a full repeal and do a temporary continuation of Medicaid expansion and Pre-Existing Conditions items to a new Bill. The new legislation will be a bill of subsidies and tax credits to buy insurance, so very similar in some ways.

I will say about Trump the same thing I said about Obama.

If he does absolutely nothing for the next four years, things will turn out okay. People, and the economy will adjust. Government just screws things up.

i get the feeling people want things screwed up, just in a different direction.