Trump Broken Promises thread

GG

Besides, the word "classified" has a different definition to Trump. To him, classified means really very terrific, as in extra classy.

Well, today maybe. Who knows what it'll mean tomorrow?

Seriously, THAT is the scariest thing about the Candied Yam: his total lack of consistency. It's like 2003, except instead of being focused on one topic (Iraq), it covers every damned subject under the sun.

I didn't know that but after reading about it, it makes sense.

It's why the Valerie Plame bull **** was so largely bull ****. Bush, as President, could decide what was and was not classified. (Cheney too, for that matter.) Doesn't mean it was right, just that it was legal.

Nothing about this new knowledge makes me feel better in any way.

Nor should it. Trump takes pride in making decisions from "the gut." That's Obama's "Red Line" statement, applied to every statement and decision Trump makes. That's a catastrophe in the making.

So, admits his foundation self dealt, HRC not going to jail, global warming exists, same sex marriage done deal, admits via fine that his "university" was a scam, not repealing obamacare just yet, immediately dissovles any semblence of separating personal gain and the office

Missing anything......the great con man caves in after two weeks

So, admits his foundation self dealt, HRC not going to jail, global warming exists, same sex marriage done deal, admits via fine that his "university" was a scam, not repealing obamacare just yet, immediately dissovles any semblence of separating personal gain and the office

It's still pre-season. The regular season starts in a couple months.

Yeah, you missed the part where everyone here predicted this.

"I told you so" works better with people who didn't tell YOU so first, you dumb ****.

Yeah, you missed the part where everyone here predicted this.

"I told you so" works better with people who didn't tell YOU so first, you dumb ****.

He's catching up on the Obama Broken Promises Thread.

Oh, wait.

How quick he has gotten rid of his crazy bull **** and turned into basically every other president we have had and he isn't even in office yet. Knew it would happen, he is already disavowing his "alt-right extremists" thst he baited in the election to voting for him. They won't be happy but who cares.

Trump is turning full president quicker then I expected... Good.

• 4 months later...

China - Not currency manipulator

NAFTA - Just some changes around the edges needed

Russia - Global aggressor

Yellen - Hey, those low interest rates sure do help a Presidency

In a single morning, no less...

Don't forget - NATO is now no longer obsolete. (It's irrelevant even on it's own continent.)

Yeah, he's in trouble. I voted for him and I haven't liked anything he's done since his first couple of executive orders.

You'd like to think that with a Republican Congress he'd get stuff done but that's naive. There isn't a bigger bunch of losers in America than Congress. Biggest bunch of bedwetters when it comes to anything but a holiday proclamation or naming obscure infrastructure after somebody.

Edited by dpberr

Yeah, he's in trouble. I voted for him and I haven't liked anything he's done since his first couple of executive orders.

Not like you haven't been warned.

But, OTOH, with a stroke of a pen a lot of regulatory overhang is now gone and Gorsuch is in. Get tax reform done and it's a home run.

Edited by GG

Not like you haven't been warned.

But, OTOH, with a stroke of a pen a lot of regulatory overhang is now gone and Gorsuch is in. Get tax reform done and it's a home run.

He's giving me the Clinton Presidency I didn't want at all - in some respects.

You have a point on Gorsuch and the regulations.