6-6 After Oakland

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predicted 5-3 after the loss to the Jets. I did not see them losing to Miami. Pittsburgh and Oakland are the two toughest outs left. I don't see them winning in Oakland but the team has played well on the west coast and for what it is worth Oakland is only 2-2 at home. Who knows by then, the move to Las Vegas may have been announced.

Bills will win out after a loss to Oakland. They will finish 10-6 yet it still might not be good enough for the playoffs with the tie breakers. Wood's injury is a big loss but the Bills will be much healthier 13 days from now. Then Sammy will arrive for the final push.

Love your optimism, but not happening. Maybe 4 more wins. Too much to overcome this year....injuries, questionable coaching and after last night..horrible officiating. This team has no chance and I think Goodell loves it.

I see us losing against Cincy. And our last 6 going W, L, L, W, W, L. So I have us at 7-9. A good season considering the injuries to Ragland and Sammy, and Shaq Lawson who is amazing btw. Add in Eric Wood now out. Dareus missing 8 of our first 9 games and I think anyone who looked at our first 9 would have taken 4 wins. 7-9 isn't a great record but would be a successful campaign. I think Rex is in jeopardy if we go 4-12.

Cheers!

Bills will win out after a loss to Oakland. They will finish 10-6 yet it still might not be good enough for the playoffs with the tie breakers. Wood's injury is a big loss but the Bills will be much healthier 13 days from now. Then Sammy will arrive for the final push.

yeah, you got lucky with this once, not going to happen again, probably go 6 - 10

Thank goodness! I'm just happy to know they will win a second division game since the jets and phins owned them the first time.

I don't think that it is impossible Dragonborn and as strange as it sounds I think that it is more likely than before yesterday's game. I thought 10-6 was the ceiling needing to win 2 of 4 against Seattle, Cincy, Oakland and Pittsburgh. Seattle and Oakland were the 2 games that I gave them the least chance in. The defense may prevent that from happening but the Bills can win those other 4 games.

If I had to guess I would say that they finish 8-8 (maybe 9-7). The injuries really hurt them this year but it has been frustrating at the same time. The secondary looked like it was on its way to being really good at the beginning of he year. By mid-season Gilmore looks like he will walk, Darby has struggled and Aaron Williams career may be over. They almost have to overhaul that whole group this offseason.

Dude give it a rest.

No playoffs this year.

Make peace with it now, and just try to enjoy the games.