Bills @ Seattle first half thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand but if they do retaliate its a 15 yd penalty on us and out of FG range.

Obviously, then everyone would complain how stupid and undisciplined we are. I'd rather be more divious, and systematically take the refs out. :)

The ref was over the ball rewatch the play, it was a circus and the ref was responsible for it all.

He puts the ball down with 5 seconds left on the clock and is still between the linemen with 3 seconds left! How can they call delaynof game!?? I'm livid right now

The NFL should fire this crew during half time and bring on another crew . . . any crew . . . high school refs would be better.

Agreed, this is amazing! Hope it's well emphasized during half time. Won't hold my breath.

This whole season Wilson has a total of 5 Passing TDs....and today he already has two by the half

It does not change the fact that guys were hanging all over Graham on two TDs. Those TDs had nothing to do with being out of position.

There better be some epic make up calls coming

There won't be Yolo. They don't give a **** and are not accountable. You would think any decent human would sit there now gutted about that mistake. The refs will have their break and walk straight back out like nothing happened.

One day one of these monstrous men will lose their **** with such blatent incompetence and will knock a ref out. It won't be excusable but it will be understandable.

Edited by GunnerBill