Anyone Still Suckin Down the Kool-Aid

billsfan_34

I'm still thinking 12-4, with Oakland now looking like the most difficult W left on the schedule. But, even if that's a bit optimistic, I see a realistic opportunity at the wildcard with a 10-6 record. There are a lot of teams who still need to beat up on each other. We're not the only team that's looks fantastic one week and not so much the next.

Truly believe we'll beat Seattle and IF that happens, the bye week gives us the chance to get a bit refreshed, make some adjustments, and really make a strong run against a bunch of middling to bad teams (Oakland being the exception).

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with your last two statements. I'm hoping TT will play more aggressively once he is locked into that contract. Right now I feel he's laying back, trying to put up the most positive numbers he can to win that payday. Can't say as I blame him either. He should be set for life if he's smart.

Tyrod just dosent have the mechanics, accuracy or quick descision making it takes. Unfortunately.

Wish he did, but he dont. If he dosent have it by now, he aint gonna.

There aren't a lot of good QBs anymore. Dak ,aka Superman, Prescott threw for 247 yds against Cleveland and is getting his balls coddled on this board.

Tyrod is our best option this year for sure, and unless there's a better free agent, he is the guy going fwd. Deal with it & hope he gets more weapons to help his success.

Asking what would you do to fix it is a message board tactic to invalidate a persons POV. The topic is being changed from the original to go after the respondent's answer. If the conversation would then go as a back and forth as to the poster's ideas that would be fine. Rarely it ever does and if you go back over the posts you will see an aggressive stance against the guys who question the direction of the team.

If you really care what he has to say then you are a rare breed. Most here don't.

With all due respect (despite what is so common around here), asking to look forward is a very fair question. All the "why didn't we draft XYZ in the third" is hindsight and worthless. Anyone can cherry pick the losses. It's much harder to predict wins. I'm genuinely interested in positive and concrete ideas. (But I'm not big on whining, though I get the frustration.)

If Dak remains starter, we could have a Romo with a year of rest. I'll take that chance.

I'm not sure it is the kind of thing that rest is going to solve - but if he becomes available I would certainly support the Bills trying to work out a deal and then put him through a full thorough medical exam.

Tyrod just dosent have the mechanics, accuracy or quick descision making it takes. Unfortunately.

Wish he did, but he dont. If he dosent have it by now, he aint gonna.

But he also isn't wont to chuck it up and allow his receivers to try and make a play on the ball. I mean, if they can catch those 10-yard screwballs he throws when he's really trying, they certainly have a chance at a jump ball or two. LOL

But he also isn't wont to chuck it up and allow his receivers to try and make a play on the ball. I mean, if they can catch those 10-yard screwballs he throws when he's really trying, they certainly have a chance at a jump ball or two. LOL

Hes skittish. He isnt descisive. Our o line looks great one second, then hes running around like Rocky trying to catch the chicken the next second. I dont know. Not seein it with him.

Do you want a pat on the back or something? I don't get what's the point of this thread. Great another wasted season. We get it. It sucks. Do you need some kind of validation because of your dumb prediction?

Some posters really enjoy this. Let them finish.

because obviously he has never shown the fact that he is a dominate player right?

What I think of his off field issues in this is irrelevent......to dismiss him as a dominant player is just stupid

Dominant player in the past. Unknown what he is now. Albert Haynesworth comes to mind. Money changes people. Dareus isnt off to a great start after he signed his new deal. You need to think a little deeper before calling people stupid. Questioning the Dareus of today is completely legit. Wouldnt be the first time a guy got fat and lazy after signing a life changing deal. Edited by TANK2

Not to be a downer but I went on record and said 5-11 at most. With the lack of receivers, the Dareus suspension/injuries, Aaron Williams out, Shady limited, and still no franchise QB this is a serious reality. I see 1 more win and that is it. Flame away but its reality when you look at the big picture.

When one takes in the whole body of work objectively - like say a computer, we are the best 4-loss team and the 8th best team overall.

Chill out: http://www.usatoday.com/sports/nfl/sagarin/

Dominant player in the past. Unknown what he is now. Albert Haynesworth comes to mind. Money changes people. Dareus isnt off to a great start after he signed his new deal. You need to think a little deeper before calling people stupid. Questioning the Dareus of today is completely legit. Wouldnt be the first time a guy got fat and lazy after signing a life changing deal.

He is being questioned because he has not had the opportunity to show different

Haynesworth was showing regression while he was ON THE FIELD

The book has been out on our defense any QB worthy of being in the NFL will shread it and our QB struggles at finding an open reciever and accurately throwing the ball. As Much as im hoping for 8-8, 6-10 is realistic and 10-6 is nothing more than a wet dream

What receivers can make a play on the ball? Goodwin? Nope... Hunter? Nope... Honestly who would you trust with a jump ball? The answer is no one b.c Sammy is hurt.

Romo was the difference between a 4-12 team and a 12-4 playoff team last season. Yes please.

No Romo!!!! He will make S. Watkins look like Iron Man with his inability to stay on the field. He should have retired three years ago when he had the first back injury.

He is being questioned because he has not had the opportunity to show different

Haynesworth was showing regression while he was ON THE FIELD

If it were a freak sprained ankle or something you'd probably catch more momentum in winning hearts here. While I still think dareus will look good at some point -- the reasons he's not contributing are a combo of "definitely his own fault" and "probably his own fault for not being in better shape." He just wasted the better part of a year in his prime

You have to read the description of the process as Terry outlined it in the press conference properly. The process was:

- series of 1st interviews

- Pegulas impressed with Rex Ryan

- 2nd interview where he talked football with Whaley and about the community with Kim

- Bills decide that Rex is the guy

- Then Brandon says "don't let him out of the building"

It is all there in the transcript of the press conference... but you have to read the full description of the process and not just that line. The quote means a different thing when it is in context.

EDIT: I repeat again - I believe there was dysfunction in the process but it wasn't Brandon forcing Rex on the Pegulas it was the Pegulas forcing Rex on Whaley.

Thanks, I appreciate it. It makes sense and your right- Still a flawed process