Percy Harvin coming back

boco357

Seriously? We are that desperate for receivers? Well another season down the tubes....

Actually, we *are* that desperate for receivers.

Well, the Billspolar people are out in full force. :lol:

:lol: When we come out of the Cinci game at 6-4, the same group is going to be :worthy: about Harvin and Rex and Whaley.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to admit, it would be down right hilarious filling the ranks with has been's. Just think of the headlines and jokes. They would have cartoons of the Bills receivers out on the field in wheelchairs. It would be great.

We need a follow up to Dildo-gate.

What is being overlooked here is that Percy is not going to help very much, yet this will remain Whaley's way of addressing the WR problem, and it doesn't really address the problem at all.

Therein lies the rub.

So "What do we have to lose" as Sal the genius asks in the video in post # 208?

The chance to get an effective WR who could actually help.

What is being overlooked here is that Percy is not going to help very much, yet this will remain Whaley's way of addressing the WR problem, and it doesn't really address the problem at all.

Therein lies the rub.

Like who? What player are the Bills passing on to get Harvin?

Therein lies the rub.

Explain to me where is this effective WR help that is readily available for us? Also, someone that we won't have to pay out of our :censored: to get?

Therein lies the rub.

trades don't happen in the nfl and now the bears think they're alive with a win last night. jets think they're alive.

Like who? What player are the Bills passing on to get Harvin?

I have no idea.

I'm not an NFL GM on a first name basis with every GM in the league, with access to a full scouting department, and with all relevant figures surrounding the game of pro football on my speed dial list.

How about you?

Don't you expect more from the actual GM than the hacks at this forum, myself included?

Re-signing Harvin is the sort of thing some idiot at this forum would suggest...and then we'd have 18 pages of garbage more or less shooting the idea down.

But because the Bills, not the TBD idiot, actually did it, it's OK amongst the Kool Aid Krowd.

Some stuff never changes!

:lol:

I have no idea.

I'm not an NFL GM on a first name basis with every GM in the league, with access to a full scouting department, and with all relevant figures surrounding the game of pro football on my speed dial list.

How about you?

Don't you expect more from the actual GM than the hacks at this forum, myself included?

Re-signing Harvin is the sort of thing some idiot at this forum would suggest...and then we'd have 18 pages of garbage more or less shooting the idea down.

But because the Bills, not the TBD idiot, actually did it, it's OK amongst the Kool Aid Krowd.

Some stuff never changes!

:lol:

so you have no idea who is available but know that this was a bad choice compared to the other options available?

My client Percy Harvin has come out of retirement to sign with the Buffalo Bills for the remainder of the season!

@gbo74 on Twitter

Greg Barnett is his agent I guess.

Schefter has on his twitter as well.

Could be a prostitute?

The team took one punt on Percy before and it didn't really work. Injuries happen but they seem to happen to Percy on a pretty regular basis.

He then left his status up in the air, didn't contact the team for a while and subsequently walked away.

Personally, I wouldn't go back to this well again. However, from a scheme and relationship familiarity level, I understand it.