EJ as Closer

uticaclub

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of an out of the box idea, but what if we made EJ the closer. Where he comes in at the end of the 4th to pull out games. In his second game he had led a come from behind TD drive against the Panthers and should of had another one against the Falcons. Tyrod can do alot of things, one of them isn't putting the team on his back and pulling out a victory in the 4th, he's not that kind of QB.

No thanks

EJ actually had a pretty nice effort last year coming back from his disasterous first half. He had a nice camp too.

He also has a narrow-minded, stubborn, arrogant head coach who longs to be "right." He's better than Taylor. Period.

It's a big silly but as much as some of you don't want to admit it, EJ is almost the same as a passer as Tyrod. The turnovers is the major difference but EJ actually will attend passes over the middle.

I hope Tyrod shows franchise type skills before the end of the year. But I wonder what their careers would be like if EJ got to sit behind Flacco and Tyrod had to play right away.

Was thinking this same things by earlier. KAMPAI!!!

All teams deal with injuries, and in a salary cap league one side of the ball or another will typically suffer. The Bills aren't unique in those situations.

In those 21 games, Taylor has a winning % of 57.1. If we lose to NE that % will drop to 54.5.

Do you know how many NFL teams since 2013 have made the playoffs without winning their division with a winning % falling between 57.1 and 54.5? Exactly 1. The 9-7 2013 San Diego Chargers.

So, if you think that's "getting it done", we have very different standards.

Just to put things in perspective, we were .583 in games with Kyle Orton under center.

Kind of an out of the box idea, but what if we made EJ the closer. Where he comes in at the end of the 4th to pull out games. In his second game he had led a come from behind TD drive against the Panthers and should of had another one against the Falcons. Tyrod can do alot of things, one of them isn't putting the team on his back and pulling out a victory in the 4th, he's not that kind of QB.

This is an interesting idea. I would say cool but all those EJ interceptions make me :sick: . This isnt college it wont work here.

Wow. TT is 0-5 when having to throw 30+ times.

Not good.

We are a run 1st team. He never throws that much unless were behind. He'll get better hes only been starting for a year and then some.

He also has a narrow-minded, stubborn, arrogant head coach who longs to be "right." He's better than Taylor. Period.

The TD to INT ratio disagrees with you Gugg.

Seriously?? he is abysmal off the becnch

You know what I've noticed with you? Every single positive attribute that is given to you about TT you always come back with some wingbat "but sometimes" statement. When you are unwilling to see any positive in a QB that our front office and other coaches around the NFL see good things in, it tells me you're so far out in left field with your views that i simply cant take you seriously.

You mean like the time Bobby ommitted drives resulting in scores to produce his "stats" on Tyrods 3 and out drives? Guy hates Tyrod. You draw the conclusion to why.

I long to be loved. Will you love me. I promise I'll be gentle.

Hey mods can you ban this guy. So obviously trolling and now with these innuendos which have no place on a family board. Disgusting.