EJ as Closer

uticaclub

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey mods can you ban this guy. So obviously trolling and now with these innuendos which have no place on a family board. Disgusting.

All you need is love. And since when is this a family board? Actually, what the hell IS a family board?

Also - it's well documented over the past four years how much of an EJ fan I am. Your accusation of me trolling is INCREDIBLY OFFENSIVE and it just HAPPENS to be in violation of the Terms of Service. Perhaps you should check those out, Mr. Accusatory Pants.

You can't get banned for thinking the quarterback sucks. But you CAN get banned for libel and slander and you BETTER BELIEVE that I'll be taking this up with the TBD Gods (Nervous Guy and Beerball ... wherever the hell he is).

I will love you forever. Meatloaf style.

GO BILLS!!

Edited by Gugny

That was before the season. He's 1-6 now (Loss vs Jets, Win @ Pats).

I agree Tyrod's passing has room for improvement. I think he's an average NFL passer when considering all aspects including not throwing picks.

However I am a little nervous with the inferences on the 1-6 record when he throws more than 30 times. Correlation doesn't equal causation.

Do the Bills lose because Tyrod isn't capable of playing a good 30+ pass attempt game, or does Tyrod have to attempt more than 30 passes in games the Bills are losing?

It may be some of both. But let's remember Rex has built this team to 'ground and pound' not win through the air.

Says the guy who reps Landry Jones, John Skelton, Some druggie TCU qb, Bryce Petty, & countless other terrible qb.

You might be right about Barbarian. But he is right about EJ. Dude is very slow to get going in games.

Don't you guys remember how when he was starting it was normal for the Bills to be very ineffective in the first half and then suddenly find some mojo sometime in the second half? If EJ was a better first half guy, he would probably be the starter for the Buffalo Bills right now and the Bills would have never brought in Tyrod.

Actually, its kind of humorous that there is an EJ thread anymore at all. He is completely irrelevant to the Bills unless there is an injury.

Kind of an out of the box idea, but what if we made EJ the closer. Where he comes in at the end of the 4th to pull out games. In his second game he had led a come from behind TD drive against the Panthers and should of had another one against the Falcons. Tyrod can do alot of things, one of them isn't putting the team on his back and pulling out a victory in the 4th, he's not that kind of QB.

stanley_blinking.gif