Bills' Excuse Thread

Gugny

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dolphins were better yesterday.

Truth be told, they were, and that's why I am okay with the loss.

Seems like their running game is for real after two monster games in a row. And they had a good scheme to stop our running game.

I think we did a good job in almost stealing a game, but they were better and these road division games are hard.

If we can go 3-3 in the division, I will be happy.

Truth be told, they were, and that's why I am okay with the loss.

Seems like their running game is for real after two monster games in a row. And they had a good scheme to stop our running game.

I think we did a good job in almost stealing a game, but they were better and these road division games are hard.

If we can go 3-3 in the division, I will be happy.

For me this falls into the Marcel thing

Our current group of inside DL have been playing well.....but they are not space eaters. The only true DT space eater that we have is Marcel D.

who decided to do things that were against league policy.....get suspended....then for whatever reason injured his hamstring and has been unable to play. I truly believe that a blue chip talent like him would have been able to tie up blockers and not allow ajay the cutback lanes he used to destroy us.......if Ajay is not doing that it changes the whole complexion of the game.

The 4 game streak was great....but I knew that eventually not having the most important piece of our defense not playing was eventually gonna bite us...it happened Sunday.

We're the Bills that's it.

I can take that they were better than us - they were. But I am so damn tired of this wooest us, we are the bills so we are destined to lose attitude. You guys embrace the defeatist attitude way too well.

We lost because they outplayed us. Just like the Cardinals lost to us because we outplayed them. That's the bottom line.

We have crappy DC.

We have a crappy head coach.

We don't actually know what we have at OC but mediocre is probably the fest description.

We had beaten 4 crappy teams in a row.

TT isn't a franchise QB and is behind EJ in impressive comebacks displayed.

Gotta leave for work so I'll stop here. Somebody else pick it up and show that it's not defeatist it's reality.

We are going to get creamed by NE. Then Brisset will be the obvious reason we got the earlier win.

Oh wait, those aren't excuses they are reasons.