I hope Whaley is on the phone with Chicago

Bubba Gump

Who were Cams WR last year?

Bradys

So invest assets next year into a postion that wont get thrown to this year and will walk ar end of year. SMART

Pats are a bad example. They excel at making something out of nothing at the position and have Brady.

Panthers, with how they are doing this year and 2 years ago, you have to wonder if that was a flash in a pan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who were Cams WR last year?

Bradys

So invest assets next year into a postion that wont get thrown to this year and will walk ar end of year. SMART

So if TT isn't Brady (or Cam) he has to get better with a mediocre (at best) WR corps? That makes no sense.

And for the record, Brady's best receivers were Gronk and Edelman (both orders of magnitude better than who we started last week.

Carolina's offense last year was only ranked 24th in passing yards and 27th in attempts...so what was your point?

Edited by Mr. WEO

So if TT isn't Brady (or Cam) he has to get better with a mediocre (at best) WR corps? That makes no sense.

And for the record, Brady's best receivers were Gronk and Edelman (both orders of magnitude better than who we started last week.

Carolina's offense last year was only ranked 24th in passing yards and 27th in attempts...so what was your point?

Anytime someone makes an argument with Brady they lose me.

Pats are a bad example. They excel at making something out of nothing at the position and have Brady.

Panthers, with how they are doing this year and 2 years ago, you have to wonder if that was a flash in a pan

Cams Wr last year were?

Rookie Dak Prescott is throwing to who?

Wentz WR are who again?

My point is we run the same freaking concept. Run the football play defense. That is what our coach does, so lets spend assets on a player that goes against that philosophy

We haven't tagged Gilmore yet.

I mean, we will see but I was under the impression it was going to be tight if we re-sign/Tag Gilmore.

I was wrong, we picked up the 5th year option, which is significant at about $10 million.

The Bears are in desperate need of a QB now with Hoyer probably done for the year and Cuntlers return unknown. Send them EJ and a pick for Alshon Jeffery. Git r done DW!!

and Bears GM would probably get fired for that trade

The Bears are in desperate need of a QB now with Hoyer probably done for the year and Cuntlers return unknown. Send them EJ and a pick for Alshon Jeffery. Git r done DW!!

IF Chicago is even thinking trade, it would be witha team with a backup that shows a lot of potential for the future. Per everyone here that isn't EJ. But with a top 3-4 pick I don't see them doing it.

I'd rather have Whaley on the phone with SD. Philip Rivers+Buffalo Bills=Super Bowl. Wishful thinking

And he's going to waive his FULL no-trade clause to come to Buffalo...

IF Chicago is even thinking trade, it would be witha team with a backup that shows a lot of potential for the future. Per everyone here that isn't EJ. But with a top 3-4 pick I don't see them doing it.

They probably lose Jeffrey next year - and they probably get a 3rd for the comp. pick. Its not a great return, but its about what people would likely be offering.

At 1-5, wouldn't it be in the Bears interest to keep Jeffrey and look at the QB in the draft?

At 4-2, wouldn't it be in the Bills interest to keep the backup QB who has shown he can play in the NFL (as a backup) instead of being 1 running QB injury away from a guy who looks talented but clueless?

Lastly, Alshon Jeffrey is currently playing on a $14.5M franchise tag. The Bills have $4.3M in cap space. Who are the other $10M in players you want the Bills to cut so they can get half a season of return on the Jeffreys investment?

Here you are, Go!