Watkins Return ?

AtlBills

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Sammy and Jack are currently both on IR in the same city, are they prohibited from signing on with Pegula Sports and Entertainment and pursuing parallel careers in country music now that Terry and Kim have divested themselves from it?

Which list is Jesus on, and when can he be activated?

Wild guess, but probably minor league baseball team roster, and it's complicated...

If a player is physically unable to perform (PUP), then it doesn't do any good to activate him since he can't help your team. Sammy is physically unable to perform (PUP), and that is totally different than IR and the rules that govern it. Unable = ineligible; therefore Sammy can't be activated. It's pretty easy when you break it down scientifically.

So how many draft picks did we give up for him? One, two or three? :devil:

We chose Shaq to come back from IR.

Ergo, league rules say Watkins is out the rest of the year.

Which is probably best, taking into account societal value.

This was addressed in the 14-page neighboring thread on this topic.

It is incorrect, because Shaq didn't return from IR. He never played a snap in TC, so he was on PUP/Reserve. His return thus does not affect our ability to bring back one (1) player from IR

Which list is Jesus on, and when can he be activated?

AKC. Jesus is the rottweiler. (joke)

Why do you keep hijacking threads with this crap? Doesn't your nuclear family need you for something?

Seriously, don't you (TYTT) have aging parents to assist or children to raise or a 'little job' to pursue or something? Jesus the Rottweiler to brush? Parakeet cage to clean?

Wrong....

Sammy can only return if another offensive player gets hurt and takes his place on IR. You must designate an offensive and defensive player on IR.

If this is a joke I'm not getting it, sorry. No such rules in the NFL!

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

We chose Shaq to come back from IR.

Ergo, league rules say Watkins is out the rest of the year.

Which is probably best, taking into account societal value.

Ennhhhhhh, thank you for playing! Shaq was activitated off the PUP list, as has been discussed in countless posts. Just say no to bullschitt.

Ennhhhhhh, thank you for playing! Shaq was activitated off the PUP list, as has been discussed in countless posts. Just say no to bullschitt.

I don't think this is correct. I'm pretty sure we used our one move to activate a player from IR on Shaq.

Which is why Sammy can't be activated even if he's healthy. Same with Salas. Although I think the fact they are both WRs is just a coincidence.

I don't think this is correct. I'm pretty sure we used our one move to activate a player from IR on Shaq.

Which is why Sammy can't be activated even if he's healthy. Same with Salas. Although I think the fact they are both WRs is just a coincidence.

Are you taking into account the released player offsets we used when we activated Shaq in conjunction with the IR and PUP list as well as the suspended player list?

We may also have to release more players in order to bring two players off of IR this season. Or there may need to be deferred draft compensation from 2017-2018 if we try to bring Sammy back as well. Heretofore eliminating deferred college eligibility status of our future first round QB.

Are you taking into account the released player offsets we used when we activated Shaq in conjunction with the IR and PUP list as well as the suspended player list?

We may also have to release more players in order to bring two players off of IR this season. Or there may need to be deferred draft compensation from 2017-2018 if we try to bring Sammy back as well. Heretofore eliminating deferred college eligibility status of our future first round QB.

This might be the best BS I've see on TSW. Well done. :beer:

This might be the best BS I've see on TSW. Well done. :beer:

Forgive them, for they know not WTF they do.

:doh:

This was addressed in the 14-page neighboring thread on this topic.

It is incorrect, because Shaq didn't return from IR. He never played a snap in TC, so he was on PUP/Reserve. His return thus does not affect our ability to bring back one (1) player from IR

They're not believing us Kyle.

I am done with this team if they make a move that impacts our future franchise qb's Deferred Eligibility Reactivation Policy (DERP). Whaley has already gone to far with this crap and that would just be the last straw.

I am done with this team if they make a move that impacts our future franchise qb's Deferred Eligibility Reactivation Policy (DERP). Whaley has already gone to far with this crap and that would just be the last straw.

You should change your name to NancyDrew.