MNF: J-E-T-S at Cardinals

YoloinOhio

To the fans that thought Chan Gailey was a good OC. :nana:

The Jets 1-5 and Fitz with 10 INTs and 5 TD's... I'm not surprised about the offense tanking. However, I am surprised this year's Jets defense is so bad 25th in points allowed and 18th in yards.

I'm still scratching my head over that one. The offense looked really, really good! Or was our defense really that bad? The NFL is just plain weird these days.

The Bills lost because they couldn't get the run game working and the Bills defense was out on the field 40 min for most of the game compared to the Bills offense 20 min. No matter how good the DB's are they eventually get tired and worn down.

There was a real reason as to why Rex fired Greg Roman.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the fans that thought Chan Gailey was a good OC. :nana:

The Jets 1-5 and Fitz with 10 INTs and 5 TD's... I'm not surprised about the offense tanking. However, I am surprised this year's Jets defense is so bad 25th in points allowed and 18th in yards.

The Bills lost because they couldn't get the run game working and the Bills defense was out on the field 40 min for most of the game compared to the Bills offense 20 min. No matter how good the DB's are they eventually get tired and worn down.

There was a real reason as to why Rex fired Greg Roman.

On that day the Bills also could not stop the RUn. Remember they let their RB score 3 TDs.

On that day the Bills also could not stop the RUn. Remember they let their RB score 3 TDs.

The only TD's that Matt Forte has scored all season too.

Throw in Ryan Fitzpatrick throwing for 374 yards and a TD with no picks, and you get a WT :censored: out of me! :bag::beer:

Edited by What a Tuel

Jets schedule easy the rest of the way except for 2 games vs Pats. Was hoping they would have a freak out and and start playing Petty or something but looks like they are sticking with Fitz. He has struggled but he has had a lot of success in this offense too. They can still turn it around and finish with 6-7 wins. Hopefully they don't though. We are going to need that game in week 17

Jets schedule easy the rest of the way except for 2 games vs Pats. Was hoping they would have a freak out and and start playing Petty or something but looks like they are sticking with Fitz. He has struggled but he has had a lot of success in this offense too. They can still turn it around and finish with 6-7 wins. Hopefully they don't though. We are going to need that game in week 17

Well we do want them to win a few games, can't allow then to get a QB worthy draft pick.

Division games are never easy. The Jets games against the Bills and Dolphins will be as difficult as the ones against the Pats. This goes for us too. Our two games against Miami and the games against the Jets and Pats are not gimmies!

Say night, night, Jets -- we have you to thank for ALynn and I'm happy to see your season circling the toilet bowl.

Just

End

The

Season

Their front end of the schedule was really brutal...playing against Arizona, Seattle, Pittsburgh is pretty tough. Their schedule is getting a lot easier..They could easily win their next four games before they meet the Patriots and at that time they could be 5-5 and we could be 5-5 too.

Their front end of the schedule was really brutal...playing against Arizona, Seattle, Pittsburgh is pretty tough. Their schedule is getting a lot easier..They could easily win their next four games before they meet the Patriots and at that time they could be 5-5 and we could be 5-5 too.

Not buying it. They are a mess, with no immediately obvious answers. You think they're beating Baltimore next week? Look for Cleveland to get their first W in two weeks.

Why do we like fitz? Because he is like us. He isn't always great. He has bad games but he leaves it all on the field eben when its mistakes and not perfect. He put more effort in to his tenure in buffalo than any qb since Jimbo. He had a terrible roster. He loved buffalo. Is a great guy.

He and Taylor are the two best quarterbacks since Kelly, and I'd say he's done more and better.

Not buying it. They are a mess, with no immediately obvious answers. You think they're beating Baltimore next week? Look for Cleveland to get their first W in two weeks.

exactly. I don't know how you can watch that team play and think they could "easily win" any game on their schedule. They appear to have quit and don't even look like their trying. They aren't only being outplayed physically they are being outplayed mentally. It reminds me of when Fitz started out hot and got paid here and then went on to lose like 6 games in a row or something before Chan got fired. The Browns play with more fight than the Jets. Edited by YoloinOhio

I tend to agree. The schedule makers didn't do the jets any favors to start the season but now things open up for them.

They look like a mess now, but things can turn around in a hurry with a much easier schedule ahead of them. The problem for them is Fitz looks pretty awful right now.

I think they win at least their next 2 games and something like 3 of 4.

I really don't know what you watch when you have football on the TV, because if you think "things can turn around in a hurry" for the Jets you haven't been watching their games. It's not all Fitz.