MNF: J-E-T-S at Cardinals

YoloinOhio

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tend to agree. The schedule makers didn't do the jets any favors to start the season but now things open up for them.

They look like a mess now, but things can turn around in a hurry with a much easier schedule ahead of them. The problem for them is Fitz looks pretty awful right now.

I think they win at least their next 2 games and something like 3 of 4.

Much easier schedule? They still have 2x Pats, Bills, Ravens and Rams. That's 5 games that the teams have good defenses. And the Rams beat the team the Jets just lost to. Could they win a couple of those games? Maybe. But the likelihood of them going 3-2 out of those teams is slim, it's more likely gonna be 2-3 or 1-4. That leaves fhe 49ers, on the road and 2 Dolphins games and the Browns. I count those as games the Jets could win. Playing how they are, they could easily lose them too.

I saw about 15 minutes of that game. I'm just saying things can turn around quickly in this league and a lot of their issues are magnified by who they've played.

Did you watch the Bills the first two weeks? We looked awful.

Your right it's not all Fitz, but they've played a brutal schedule to this point. Do I think they will win 4 in a row? Def not. But they aren't as bad as they've looked. I still say they win 6 games this year and beat the Ravens this week.

That be AWESOME! They win just enough to gaurantee they can't get a good draft pick! So they can suck some more. (GOD I HATE THE jets..)

Why do we like fitz? Because he is like us. He isn't always great. He has bad games but he leaves it all on the field eben when its mistakes and not perfect. He put more effort in to his tenure in buffalo than any qb since Jimbo. He had a terrible roster. He loved buffalo. Is a great guy.

He and Taylor are the two best quarterbacks since Kelly, and I'd say he's done more and better.

He's a trash can. Win percentage is dog doo

I saw about 15 minutes of that game. I'm just saying things can turn around quickly in this league and a lot of their issues are magnified by who they've played.

Did you watch the Bills the first two weeks? We looked awful.

Your right it's not all Fitz, but they've played a brutal schedule to this point. Do I think they will win 4 in a row? Def not. But they aren't as bad as they've looked. I still say they win 6 games this year and beat the Ravens this week.

It's remarkable; you'll fall all over yourself to prop up other (bad) teams, while taking every opportunity possible to devalue the Bills.

It was thought before the year that the Jets could possibly start out 1-6 with how tough the beginning of the season was. I didn't actually think it would come to fruition (or that their lone w would be against the Bills) but Fitz is being Fitz and Chan is being Chan.

It was thought before the year that the Jets could possibly start out 1-6 with how tough the beginning of the season was. I didn't actually think it would come to fruition (or that their lone w would be against the Bills) but Fitz is being Fitz and Chan is being Chan.

Don't leave out the defense, surrendering big play after big play. It has been a group effort, which is why comments like "they'll turn it around because their schedule lightens up" are pretty ridiculous at this point.

Don't leave out the defense, surrendering big play after big play. It has been a group effort, which is why comments like "they'll turn it around because their schedule lightens up" are pretty ridiculous at this point.

Revis has def lost a step. And they are getting ZERO pressure.. that d line has way to much talent to suck this bad. Coaching?

Revis has def lost a step. And they are getting ZERO pressure.. that d line has way to much talent to suck this bad. Coaching?

Can't be -- I've heard it right here (and in the media) that Bowles was the answer after Rex.

their DL looks mismatched personnel wise. They don't have any real edge rushers. Great talent with Mo, Sheldon, Leonard. But Mo seems out of position in a 4-3. Also effort looks bad. Probably a function of change in regime. But they did pay him. Edited by YoloinOhio