Week 7: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

Report: NFL asked to review Suh kick to Big Ben
The Steelers have asked the league to review video showing Ndamukong Suh kicking Ben Roethlisberger in the right leg near the end of last week's game, according to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

Dolphins' run D declining at a bad time

Per ESPN Stats & Info, Miami's yards per rush allowed has increased in every game this season, peaking at 8.0 against the Steelers. Next up: The Bills, who are averaging a league-high 166.3 rushing yards per game.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Report: NFL asked to review Suh kick to Big Ben

Dolphins' run D declining at a bad time

Per ESPN Stats & Info, Miami's yards per rush allowed has increased in every game this season, peaking at 8.0 against the Steelers. Next up: The Bills, who are averaging a league-high 166.3 rushing yards per game.

I hope they suspend him for this weekend :nana:

Good question. It would interesting to see their record broken down by uniform combination.

I figured you and the twitter-sphere would have that already

Will be a tough game this week.

We're missing our 3 best players (McCoy, Dareus and Sammy). We're also likely going to have Woods and Shaq out.

Will be all guts on Sunday... and if they can pull off a win, I'm a believer!

Sounds like, at the very least, Shaq will play.

We're missing our 3 best players (McCoy, Dareus and Sammy). We're also likely going to have Woods and Shaq out.

Dareus has to actually be on the field to be good. I do not think his off field issues are worth his price tag anymore. The Bills are not getting any return on thier investment. He has turned a 4 game suspension into 7 games. Trade him, so he can ride a bike on someone else's practice field.

Dareus has to actually be on the field to be good. I do not think his off field issues are worth his price tag anymore. The Bills are not getting any return on thier investment. He has turned a 4 game suspension into 7 games. Trade him, so he can ride a bike on someone else's practice field.

We have to wait and see how he actually performs once he's back on the field. Dareus has been dominant for the past several seasons (the stats don't reflect his performance last year) and can stil help us greatly if we are gonna go on a playoff run for real this time. Also, what team wants to trade for him right now?

Week 7 forecast: Who'll win the duel in the desert?
The Cardinals didn't start this season as anticipated, but they've battled back to. 500. Can David Johnson and Co. knock off Seattle on Sunday night? Elliot Harrison supplies Week 7 predictions.

BUF.png 26 MIA.png 21

Riding the hot hand here. No, not Bills quarterback Tyrod Taylor -- and no, not the Dolphins, who are coming off one of the most shocking wins of the season. Buffalo has won four games in a row on the legs of LeSean McCoy (who missed practice Thursday and could be a game-time decision Sunday) and on the backs of the entire defensive unit. So much for Rex Ryan getting fired -- the Bills have made talking about coordinators sexy again. Dennis Thurman is calling a helluva game these days as DC. Since being named OC four weeks ago, Anthony Lynn improved the Bills per-game rushing number from 75.5 over the season's first two weeks to 211.8 in Weeks 3 through 6 ... 211.8!!!!! That's a huge number. Good thing the Dolphins own the NFL's 31st-ranked run defense. Miami's offense has looked much, much better in recent weeks, but I think the Dolphins will see the ball less this week. #BUFvsMIA

Ryan already said he's playing