What happened to Schmidt??

firemedic

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rex said it in his press conference. I read the transcript this morning, said some guy was signed to the practice squad since Schmidt can't kick this weekend, said it was a quad injury from "Taking one for the team" in the Rams game..

Edited by mikef272002

Rex said it in his press conference. I read the transcript this morning, said some guy was signed to the practice squad since Schmidt can't kick this weekend, said it was a quad injury from "Taking one for the team" in the Rams game..

I think they signed a K to practice squad....not a punter

Sometimes I think the NFL should have rule where if you injure a player the player injured needs to spend time out in a type of penalty box when it is determined that at fault player could avoid injuring injuree. But that would require cooperation with NFLPA who have resisted most attempts at player safety (such as opposing requiring some pads) and for them not to be actively defending players who have deliberately injured other players.

pretty sure that Morgan is only on the PS to punt during practice so Schmidt can rest the quad. If they needed one for the game, they would have signed a punter.

He's really under performed this year. I thought last year he looked like he could really boom punts - this year he looks terrible.

I thought he had some really nice punts in the Rams game

Edited by DallasMac