Karlos Williams Signed to the Steelers Practice Squad

His oldest brother Vince plays for LB Steelers. Just got an extension actually. Probably think he might be a good influence having him there to keep him in line, as he hadn't had any issues I'm aware of.

But yeah, Steelers are the all-weed team now

Edited by YoloinOhio

Wow. Mike Tomlin is the last guy I would have expected to pick up this POS. KW better straighten up and fly right, or he's gonna have a short stay in the 'burgh.

well, that team ain't exactly weed free...see below

Him and Le'Veon Bell should get along just swell.

His oldest brother Vince plays for LB Steelers. Just got an extension actually. Probably think he might be a good influence having him there to keep him in line, as he hadn't had any issues I'm aware of.

But yeah, Steelers are the all-weed team now

Good info. Looks like Vince is an upstanding citizen, at least no wants or warrants, 1 Adam 12.

Did not know that. Are there stats on how many PS guys pass on a chance to play elsewhere to stay on the taxi squad?

Doesn't happen very often. IIRC, Matt Simms chose to stay on another teams' Practice Squad (ATL?) last season instead of coming to the Bills' 53.

Did not know that. Are there stats on how many PS guys pass on a chance to play elsewhere to stay on the taxi squad?

Very few. Big difference in $$ and benefits. Happens occasionally with a skill player like a QB where he feels he's being developed where he is, but would just be a temporary fill-in on the 53-man for a different team.

Occasionally happens for a team that's a big winner (Seahawks couple years ago) vs. a bad team.

Alex Tanney passed up a chance to sign with Browns a couple weeks ago and stayed on PS elsewhere.

Probably just didn't want to die, can't blame him.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I wonder why we didn't bring him back here, not really liking some of you guys calling him a P.O.S just because he couldn't follow the rules for a precious football team. You guys know a persons worth is measured in more than yards, TDs, and contract obedience rite? I hope so. smh. :thumbdown:

I wonder why we didn't bring him back here, not really liking some of you guys calling him a P.O.S just because he couldn't follow the rules for a precious football team. You guys know a persons worth is measured in more than yards, TDs, and contract obedience rite? I hope so. smh. :thumbdown:

how about illegal drug use? Using ILLEGAL drugs is nothing to be proud of. Try defending Karlos for that.

A person's worth is, but a football player's value to the team isn't.

how about illegal drug use? Using ILLEGAL drugs is nothing to be proud of. Try defending Karlos for that.

Just because marijuana is illegal by the system your brain washed by doesn't make him a bad person. So are you going to call everyone who smokes marijuana a bad person? Jesus you need to open up your mind woman. Did you know alcohol causes more damage to your brain then pot does? Did you know alcohol was also once illegal? Does that make everyone who drinks alcohol a bad person? Did you know marijuana was only made illegal to protect the timber industry in the 1930s because hemp was a much cheaper option but the tycoons didn't own the patents to privatize the profit on it? You should really do some research before you spew your ignorance. Especially when the smear campaign was extremely ignorant and racist playing on Caucasians fear of minorities saying marijuana turned African-Americans into super rapists. Look it up. Also read the stats that show you there HAS NEVER BEEN A RECORDED DEATH FROM SMOKING MARIJUANA ALONE. Compared to how many deaths from alcohol and prescription pill overdoses? Go ahead Ill wait...

reefer-madness-1.jpg

marijunana.jpg

David-Allen-Infographic_thumb.jpg

A person's worth is, but a football player's value to the team isn't.

Right he's un-professional, and unreliable and deserves all the heat he takes for that. For any of us to think we know him well enough to call the guy a POS is kinda out there tho.

Just because marijuana is illegal by the system your brain washed by doesn't make him a bad person. So are you going to call everyone who smokes marijuana a bad person? Jesus you need to open up your mind woman. Did you know alcohol causes more damage to your brain then pot does? Did you know alcohol was also once illegal? Does that make everyone who drinks alcohol a bad person? Did you know marijuana was only made illegal to protect the timber industry in the 1930s because hemp was a much cheaper option but the tycoons didn't own the patents to privatize the profit on it? You should really do some research before you spew your ignorance. Especially when the smear campaign was extremely ignorant and racist playing on Caucasians fear of minorities saying marijuana turned African-Americans into super rapists. Look it up. Also read the stats that show you there HAS NEVER BEEN A RECORDED DEATH FROM SMOKING MARIJUANA ALONE. Compared to how many deaths from alcohol and prescription pill overdoses? Go ahead Ill wait...

reefer-madness-1.jpg

marijunana.jpg

Cool post... But a youtube link to Muddy Water's "Champagne and reefer" woulda been cooler. :)

Check out the idiotic crap he talks about on twitter. The guy is a moron and so is his girlfriend.

Cool post... But a youtube link to Muddy Water's "Champagne and reefer" woulda been cooler. :)

hell yeah.

Im surprised I havent been roasted yet, I guess its the calm before the storm.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Check out the idiotic crap he talks about on twitter. The guy is a moron and so is his girlfriend.

Twitter is so negative a lot of the times I stay off it to keep my mental energy positive. So this is news to me.