The "Rex ruined Mario Williams" crowd looks pretty silly...

eball

...I looked, and looked, and looked all throughout the Fish/Titans box score and just couldn't find Mario's name (aside from the fact he started the game).

Sacks: 0

Solo Tackles: 0

Assisted Tackles: 0

Yeah, it was Rex's D alright.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The $$$, possibly even the women, ruined Mario. He's a freak athlete who probably could have been on of the all time greats if he went all in on football. Instead he's just a guy who got rich off of the game. Can't be mad at him for that though.

The $$$, possibly even the women, ruined Mario. He's a freak athlete who probably could have been on of the all time greats if he went all in on football. Instead he's just a guy who got rich off of the game. Can't be mad at him for that though.

Why not? Bruce dedicated himself to football and made the Hall of Fame and still made money

...I looked, and looked, and looked all throughout the Fish/Titans box score and just couldn't find Mario's name (aside from the fact he started the game).

Sacks: 0

Solo Tackles: 0

Assisted Tackles: 0

Yeah, it was Rex's D alright.

Pretty much the same line for Suh...they are underperforming on both sides of the ball badly...they are just terrible...

Adam Gase said they were "inept" lmao..Tannehill continues his 3 year regression...

I think he's saying that you can't fault someone for not loving the game.

Its hard not to love football, but some guys just don't.

There are a LOT of players who don't love the game and only play it for the money...you'd be surprised how many...ex players talk about it a lot...

Edited by matter2003

Mario and Albert Haynesworth did very well with Jim Schwartz

it isn't the coordinator, it isn't the scheme. It's the player. Mario looked great under Pettine too before Schwartz. Hughes has looked great under Pettine, Schwartz, Rex. While some players will shine brighter in different schemes, when there is a significant drop off in production - more often than not it is on the player. IMO Edited by YoloinOhio

oh another "I told you so" thread...

dude isn't even a Bill anymore. he didn't want to be a Bill anymore. yet and still we are dedicating threads to him haha

Edited by 87168

Pretty much the same line for Suh...they are underperforming on both sides of the ball badly...they are just terrible...

Adam Gase said they were "inept" lmao..Tannehill continues his 3 year regression...

There are a LOT of players who don't love the game and only play it for the money...you'd be surprised how many...ex players talk about it a lot...

You are absolutely right here. The constant injuries and brutal physical punishment are things a lot of players lose interest in at a certain point in their careers.