Rumor. Karlos is back in town.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if he's re-signed some of it is due to the way he can be used in the passing game, as we really need a boost there without Sammy. He waa effective out of the backfield. The TD pass he caught vs jets on TNF last year was a thing of beauty.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I think if he's re-signed some of it is due to the way he can be used in the passing game, as we really need a boost there without Sammy. He waa effective out of the backfield. The TD pass he caught vs jets on TNF last year was a thing of beauty.

This could be a point. Gillislee can catch but Karlos I think is better.

Hopefully he's on the right track because I was so disappointed when he came into camp like a tub of lard and then we HAD to cut him.

His inside power game is missed

Edited by ddaryl

I would be thrilled to take the kid back. I fully agreed with his cutting from a team/FO stand point. He screwed the pooch three times in one offseason as a young low round draft pick playing a deep position on this team. Once he hit that third strike by falling behind and getting out played by the other RB's it made sense.

As a fan, I was bummed it didn't work out. This kid has loads of potential if he can keep his head on straight and mature. We still don't know what we have in JW as he's barely seen the field and Bush has been utterly useless (I actually thought we might find more use for him once Roman was fired and Sammy went down, especially as receiver on the field with McCoy at the same time). I do like MG, but Karlos brings a different dynamic to the team and can both catch and run for power while having the break away ability still.

So, my fingers are crossed we bring this kid back, and I hope its not just on a 1 year deal where he just leaves next year. Bring him in and keep him here for a while if we bring him back.

savage @DakotaaaRayyy 16m16 minutes ago

hey you guys.. this is the gods honest truth. buffalo cancelled los' trip for this weekend. waiting for a rescheduled visit.

savage @DakotaaaRayyy 12m12 minutes ago

this visit was strictly a workout. no talk of resigning was ever mentioned.

I'm assuming due to the weather? Since they are in Florida