Zach Brown: Bills best player 2016

NewEra

Four weeks ago LB was the weak link. Not any more. Any idea when Lawson will be ready? Time line was 6-8 games.

In an interview last week, Whaley said Lawson is on track to start practice with the team week 7 when he is first eligible.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard on the radio that he played every snap as well!

If thats true, after the first play he's even more amazing! I remember the tv announcer had said

Edelman might be done for a while after the 90 yard dash. If he stayed in the rest of the game

that is some conditioning right there.

Go Bills! Glad were relevant again this year...keep it going now.

DOES HE POSSESS THE CHROISE?

Edited by The Tomcat

I heard on the radio that he played every snap as well!

If thats true, after the first play he's even more amazing! I remember the tv announcer had said

Edelman might be done for a while after the 90 yard dash. If he stayed in the rest of the game

that is some conditioning right there.

Go Bills! Glad were relevant again this year...keep it going now.

DOES HE POSSESS THE CHROISE?

That comment was hilarious. A highly tuned professional athlete is done for the day after running around 100 yards on the opening play...

:lol:

That comment was hilarious. A highly tuned professional athlete is done for the day after running around 100 yards on the opening play...

:lol:

I don't think Edelman is 100% healthy either, that foot put him down again this summer and as outrageous as the comment originally sounded Edelman sure looked slow afterwards.

Zach ran around him and punched out the ball on a later play and Edelman looked like he was in slow motion.

He looked winded towards the end of that play.

He was for sure. I just don't think he needed a week to recover from it as the announcer was implying.

I don't think Edelman is 100% healthy either, that foot put him down again this summer and as outrageous as the comment originally sounded Edelman sure looked slow afterwards.

Zach ran around him and punched out the ball on a later play and Edelman looked like he was in slow motion.

I can't stand the guy, so I haven't paid attention to his injury status. That's an interesting catch though. :beer:

I take tackle stats with a grain of salt as they are usually indicative of how many snaps a player is on the field which is usually indicative of a defense that can't get off it. But he was dominant yesterday in far fewer snaps. I had no idea he could thump like that. Looks like the steal of free agency to this point.

He was for sure. I just don't think he needed a week to recover from it as the announcer was implying.

I can't stand the guy, so I haven't paid attention to his injury status. That's an interesting catch though. :beer:

He is an arrogant guy, I don't have any care for that either. After see the blatant hold and the flag fly I was enjoying watching him run that play out.

Zach Brown: "QBs have the worst ball security" (6:19)

Bills LB Zach Brown joined the John Murphy Show after his 18-tackle performance against the Patriots. He talked about his forced fumbles, leading the league in tackles and the chip on his shoulder.

Wired for Sound: Zach Brown (3:00)

In this edition of Wired for Sound, we mic'd up LB Zach Brown in the Bills' win against the New England Patriots.

I will gladly give DW a hand for this signing. Don't know what the friggin Titans were thinking letting him go.

He had injury issues early in career. Bills fans say same thing asking why our GM lets players go.

Need to extend this guy asap. He' been a beast.

I'd like to see a mid-year extension as long as he is not trying to break the bank.

Here's what we currently have invested at ILB:

Ragland: ~$1.4M/yr through 2020

PBrown: $790k this year, $930k next year

ZBrown: $1.25M this year

Spikes: $760k this year

I know Whaley talks about having only the 4 pieces where they look to make investments, but I have to imagine there is room around to re-sign both Browns, and keep some ILB depth around through the next 4 seasons.

I didn't recognize at first who was running that play, the only thought that came to mind was "Man, that dude looks slow"