Zach Brown: Bills best player 2016

NewEra

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is. It's should be a topic. He's unbelievable. Today's MVP along with the coaching staff.

Lorenzo Alexander looked like a man amongst boys out there.

Crazy how both of these guys who were supposed to be backups are leading the D

Don't give me this crap! Fire Doug Whaley!

Agreed. All of these last minute free agent additions making a difference in huge situations. Only a crappy GM can pull that off.

He had a great rookie year with good pedigree coming out of the 2nd round. Last year was his return year after missing all of 2014. He had a good 2015, but not like his rookie year in which he had career high's across the board. 92 TKL's, 5.5 Sacks, 3 INT's, 2 TD's as a rookie. He's only 26 and this is likely the first season off the Pec injury in which he feels like he's in top form. He's trending toward 208 combined tackles which would more than double his rookie numbers. I will assume we will make every attempt to retain him. He's playing at a pro bowl level.

Edited by KzooMike

He had a great rookie year with good pedigree coming out of the 2nd round. Last year was his return year after missing all of 2014. He had a good 2015, but not like his rookie year in which he had career high's across the board. 92 TKL's, 5.5 Sacks, 3 INT's, 2 TD's as a rookie. He's only 26 and this is likely the first season off the Pec injury in which he feels like he's in top form. He's trending toward 208 combined tackles which would more than double his rookie numbers. I will assume we will make every attempt to retain him. He's playing at a pro bowl level.

I hope so. But it will be costly.