Source: Garappolo to start - (update - inactive per Schefter

YoloinOhio

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good! If he cant throw deep (did he before injury?) we should be fine. Crowd the box and jam their WR's. Focus in on Blount and hope Gronk forgets he's Gronk.

in that Miami game, he ran what looked like the very same offense Brady runs..the short timing routes, the seam routes...and he looked damn good doing it.

in that Miami game, he ran what looked like the very same offense Brady runs..the short timing routes, the seam routes...and he looked damn good doing it.

I think we should come out with a 7 DB set, with some playing as LB's and totally mind f*** whoever they have playin QB...

I think we should come out with a 7 DB set, with some playing as LB's and totally mind f*** whoever they have playin QB...

Follow the game plan from Pats Game #2 last year...

We had Brady totally confused in that game. I would think Jimmy G. would only be more confused.

Follow the game plan from Pats Game #2 last year...

We had Brady totally confused in that game. I would think Jimmy G. would only be more confused.

I am pretty sure that's game film that all the WBs have studied. It may work still against them but it shouldn't lol

I am pretty sure that's game film that all the WBs have studied. It may work still against them but it shouldn't lol

to be fair it's a different QB and I haven't seen any defenses use that game plan vs Garaoppolo yet. The defense Rex ran vs the Pats in foxboro last year was one of confusion. If it confused Brady it will sure as heck confuse JG. He won't know what he's seeing. Now, I don't know if Rex is able to duplicate that or not. And we still won't win the game unless we can score. My biggest worry on defense would be stopping the two TEs. This is the first game the pats have both fully healthy.