Karlos Williams only has one game left on suspension....

Iraq Vet

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I hope so, His college tape is crazy.

sure is. I think he is the future here.

get those ribs in order and make the last half of the season yours Jonathan !!

CoC you know he is a rookie drafted so late he might as well been UDFA. and you know why he was drafted so late of course?

This guy is going to kill and is Shady's replacement next year or so.

Karlos? not so much

Fat lives matter!

Of course they do. But maybe not as a RB for the Bills ?

I skimmed through the thread so sorry if its already been answered, but does Karlos' suspension begin when he signs with a team or can he really serve his suspension while hes an unsigned free agent????

It's old but this still makes me laugh

Isn't that strange??? That seems odd that he can serve a suspension while not on a roster?

IDK the rules, but it seems to me that a player needs to be on a team to sear ve his suspension. Think bye weeks. What if it was a five week suspension. This is not the fourth game for all teams....

IDK the rules, but it seems to me that a player needs to be on a team to sear ve his suspension. Think bye weeks. What if it was a five week suspension. This is not the fourth game for all teams....

Have a look at Section 3.2.1 of the NFL Policy and Program On Substances of Abuse (2015) which outlines the suspension procedure. The relevant section starts on page 21.

"During any suspension, the Player will not receive any pay, including pay for any post-season game that he misses because of his suspension, except as provided by Article 37 of the CBA. Notwithstanding, if a bye week occurs during a suspension period, the Player will receive his compensation for the bye week in equal installments over the remainder of the season after expiration of his suspension for as long as he is under contract and with the Club that he was under contract with at the time of the commencement of his suspension. The disciplinary period will begin on the date set in the NFL’s notification to the Player of his suspension, subject to any appeal. If there are fewer than the prescribed number of games remaining when the suspension begins, including any post-season games for which the Club qualifies, the suspension will continue into the next regular season until the prescribed number of games has been missed. Players who are free agents will serve their suspension as if they had a contract with a Club."

https://nflpaweb.blob.core.windows.net/media/Default/PDFs/Player%20Development/2015%20Policy%20and%20Program%20on%20Substances%20of%20Abuse.pdf

Edited by Fadingpain

Karlos Williams Sr ‏@Karlos_29_SR Sep 24
Bout to eat alone and eat good
Karlos Williams Sr ‏@Karlos_29_SR Sep 27
Can't please everybody and I'm tired of trying anyway
sounds like he is done with the NFL

Or the NFL is done with him. Again no bites despite the fact that it would have cost a team virtually nothing to sign him. It's a shame, he had talent.

I don't, and you don't. Likewise how do you know his definition of good food isn't a whole roasted chicken and a big green salad?

The point is, it seems kind of petty to make assumptions and trash a guy out over tweets that may or may not indicate continued problems.

What has his history shown what his definition of good food means?

Overweight to camp, lost weight and then started gaining it back befote cut.

So history tells me that his definition of good food isnt the healthiest

John,

That's some serious wishful thinking on your part. J. Williams has done nothing to make anyone believe that he can be relied on in crucial short yardage situations, esp. against a team like the Pats.

Ka. Williams is ions better.

He'll be good when he gets his shot. Bills have an RB magic touch that has worked on all of them except Boom Herron and Boobie "running in mud" Dixon.

@kevinmassare

Hearing that Karlos Williams will be signing with the Jaguars soon. Cross him off the list if you wanted him back to Buffalo.

The Jags rushing attack is pretty anemic. Will Karlos make a difference? And is he even in shape?

Edited by prissythecat

@kevinmassare

Hearing that Karlos Williams will be signing with the Jaguars soon. Cross him off the list if you wanted him back to Buffalo.

I will be so disappointed if he doesn't go to Seattle

he never got fat there. maybe the bathing suit weather will keep the man honest.

Wait, where was he living in the off-season when he pudged out? Wasn't he in Florida?