Karlos Williams only has one game left on suspension....

Iraq Vet

So the rumor is from ESPN that Karlos is back!!!

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17729955/buffalo-bills-expected-re-sign-rb-karlos-Williams

So for my next trick..... I predict we will make it to the AFC Championship and lose in weird way.

:beer::beer::beer:

Does this mean we should fire Whaley or not fire Whaley?

I cannot keep track at this point.

P.S. If true, I am happy is back with the Bills rather than another team. He had some great games last year.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P.S. If true, I am happy is back with the Bills rather than another team. He had some great games last year.

Whaley should be fired and then re-hired, then fired again, then brought back. #tashardchoice #jordanpalmer

Go 3 pips back in this thread.

Let's do the Time Warp Again!

TMI

I'm sure if they wanted to take him back, and he wanted to be back, we'd have heard by now.

But I'm puzzled by the logic behind the notion that if we're deficient at WR we should stock up on RBs.

If we're deficient at WR, shouldn't we be turning over rocks for unsigned FA WR who might be worth a second look and looking under the taxi squad seat cushions for promising rookies stashed there? Sort of, Justin Hunter redux?

I clearly meant, his wife might have a bad sense of taste.

Perception my friend, is a curious entity.

and i have a sneaking suspicion about Hunter.

He might find his way under Lal.

Be patient on this one kids.

I am fine with Los Karlos as long as Lynn and Kromer are. Gotta pick drop Bush though at that point though. two very very different players.

LM, TDMIKE, JW, Los-K is fine with me

Question is why did 31 other teams not even take a look?

5 turned him down in August.

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2016/8/23/12616102/karlos-williams-visiting-jets-five-other-teams-interested

Edited by What a Tuel