Karlos Williams only has one game left on suspension....

Iraq Vet

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not good series of Tweets when you are suspended and obviously have weight problems in offseason.

Karlos Williams Sr @Karlos_29_SR Sep 24

Bout to eat alone and eat good

Full and sleepy

Nothing like good food, a good shower and now a good bed. On top a great movie #tarzan

Fat people, too, gotta eat. And some would say it's desirable to feel full of good food when trying to lose weight, makes it less tempting to eat junk.

Fat people, too, gotta eat. And some would say it's desirable to feel full of good food when trying to lose weight, makes it less tempting to eat junk.

And how do you know Karlos definition of good food isn't a Pizza and 3 Big Macs and 1 Whopper?

And how do you know Karlos definition of good food isn't a Pizza and 3 Big Macs and 1 Whopper?

ha! there you go being all negative again!

but yea... if the kid had half a brain he would realize that his tweets are pretty much the worst thing he could be sending out (short of a laremy tunsil style video) given his circumstance. The dude just does not get it.

Not good series of Tweets when you are suspended and obviously have weight problems in offseason.

Karlos Williams Sr ‏@Karlos_29_SR Sep 24

Bout to eat alone and eat good

Full and sleepy

Nothing like good food, a good shower and now a good bed. On top a great movie #tarzan

was it China Food

ha! there you go being all negative again!

but yea... if the kid had half a brain he would realize that his tweets are pretty much the worst thing he could be sending out (short of a laremy tunsil style video) given his circumstance. The dude just does not get it.

Agree.... These kids sometimes just don't get it that their Social Media posts will be looked at and picked apart. If fans do it you know GMs and teams officials do.

So the only reason Karlos would not out perform that to is that he would no have been playing due to suspension. Yeah, I agree, that's probably the only way he rushes for fewer yards.

Why would they give "MG" more carries? Wasn't he supposed to be supplanted by Jon Williams?

I don't know how KW would have done at his weight and conditioning level. Neither do you. No one does because a) he's suspended and b) no one has bothered to sign him, even though it would literally cost a team nothing.

I think the Bills need to bring K. Williams back. it's difficult to find a big back with his type of speed and athleticism. He's a stud.

The Bills don't really have a big back for short yardage and goal line situations.

McCoy is a great back, but he's not great in short yardage situations.

KW is a great complement to McCoy.

I would go with McCoy, KW, Gillislee, and Bush OR McCoy, KW, Gillislee, and J. Williams if the Bills believe that Bush is washed up.

Gillislee is a good RB. They're not going to cut him.

J. Williams is unproven and I don't think the coaching staff has much confidence in him at this point. If KW were to be resigned JW may be moved to the PS.

I think the Bills need to bring K. Williams back. it's difficult to find a big back with his type of speed and athleticism. He's a stud.

The Bills don't really have a big back for short yardage and goal line situations.

McCoy is a great back, but he's not great in short yardage situations.

KW is a great complement to McCoy.

I would go with McCoy, KW, Gillislee, and Bush OR McCoy, KW, Gillislee, and J. Williams if the Bills believe that Bush is washed up.

Gillislee is a good RB. They're not going to cut him.

J. Williams is unproven and I don't think the coaching staff has much confidence in him at this point. If KW were to be resigned JW may be moved to the PS.

Johnathan WIlliams is that guy

He will get his chance

I don't, and you don't. Likewise how do you know his definition of good food isn't a whole roasted chicken and a big green salad?

The point is, it seems kind of petty to make assumptions and trash a guy out over tweets that may or may not indicate continued problems.

I don't know how KW would have done at his weight and conditioning level. Neither do you. No one does because a) he's suspended and b) no one has bothered to sign him, even though it would literally cost a team nothing.

They should just tell him to keep eating, put on another 100 lbs or so and he can be a cheaper option than Dareus on the D line..

I don't, and you don't. Likewise how do you know his definition of good food isn't a whole roasted chicken and a big green salad?

The point is, it seems kind of petty to make assumptions and trash a guy out over tweets that may or may not indicate continued problems.

well, they may or may not indicate weight issues (though lets be real -- id have to give you pretty killer odds for you to take that bet on your end).

but obviously and unarguably show self awareness issues.

Pizza isn't good food? Your choice of toppings could give you multiple food groups. You've got your bread, dairy and vegetables to begin with. Anchovies would give you fish. Hawaiian with pineapple gives you fruit.

I think each of the issues that Karlos Williams had obviously was due to Rex impersonating Walt Patulski in a media conference call with Edelman yesterday.

Clear line of sight right there. !

Some folks over complicate matters as simple as these

he probably would not get many touches when we only have 11 rushes outside of mccoy/taylor --- so karlos likely wouldnt have seen a ton even in his peak condition. thats the issue with not running a lot of plays.

Over the season though. each game calls for a different script. But JW is that guy now. To wear them Hapless defenses down and keep LeSean fresh as a daisy