How is Watkins?

gjv001

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no status. He's just a baby. Probably wasn't injured. Probably just had a sore P@$$Y

I like this guy! Mrags is my new favorite poster

Watkins is one of the best in the world at his craft and you are a guy who posts on a message board criticizing football players. Yeah, he's the loser. :lol:

One of the best in the world? LOL

2016 stats:

Sammy: 6-63 No tds

Chris Hogan 7-119 1 td

And we all know Sammy has way more ability. Maybe Hogan has more heart

2016 stats:

Chris Hogan 7-119 1 td

There are fewer than 200 people who play WR in the NFL. That, alone, constitutes "one of the best in the world."

no status. He's just a baby. Probably wasn't injured. Probably just had a sore P@$$Y

You know, I sometimes have visions of guys who use women's body parts as insults, pregnant and going through childbirth**.

Then you'd find out exactly how poor that metaphor is.

**Either that, or trying desperately to push an inflated softball out of their butts, which could happen

Does that make me a sick f***?

2016 stats:

Chris Hogan 7-119 1 td

Maybe Hogan has an actual QB throwing to him in an actual NFL quality offensive scheme

I love Sammy. I think he could be a very special NFL WR if he can overcome the injuries and dings and aches that plague him and frankly, every NFL player.

That said, it was painful watching him last week. It was as if he, like Christ, had a spike driven thru his foot. I wonder if they should shut him down.

I'm also worried about Goodwin. Did anyone else notice that after he was tackled on the last play of the game, he was hurt? He was crawling & couldn't get up. PS - that play would have worked if he had gotten by that tackler.

2016 stats:

Chris Hogan 7-119 1 td

What a moronic post. Hogan plays in the Pats offense. Think SW might put up better numbers playing for that team? Hogan can't carry SWs jock. Watkins is playing through pain from a foot fracture. But as we all know, real tough guys don't play football. They ride Harley's , post on football message boards and call pro athletes that are much tougher than they are " pu$@y" .

The guy is always injured! Do we have any reason to think he's faking it? I think it's the contrary - he pushes himself to get on the field even when he's far below optimal. To me he looked like a guy with a really sore foot out there on Thursday. His 2+ years he's always looks like a guy with a leg or torso issue. I think we've seen him 95%+ healthy maybe twice.

So, as a Bills fan this sucks. But I don't know why all the hate for Watkins. Are we mad at him because Whaley gave up too much to get him? That's clearly not his fault. Are we mad because his body seems to be failing him and suffering injuries at an above average rate for an NFL wide receiver? Are we mad at him because he tries to play though injuries and clearly can't perform at his best?

If it's just the tweets then I really don't get it. He's a young guy tweeting stuff...I already forgot about that.

The whole team is a dumpster fire right now so it's easy to pick out Watkins and criticize the performance but we could do the same in most areas of the team. How about those CB's last game? Where is Charles Clay? Offensive line with Ravens? So many to pick from and we aren't even talking about coaches yet.

Disagree. The fact that he even makes a comparison between his job (which he isn't doing very well) and 80-90% of his fans who make less money than he does, says a lot about him IMO. Production (which means separation from CB's, holding on to the ball, out jumping a CB, etc.) and keeping dumbass socioeconomic comments to himself would be a good start.

But its ok for fans to threaten his family, with ill will on him, and say some pretty F'd up things all together?

The guy is always injured! Do we have any reason to think he's faking it? I think it's the contrary - he pushes himself to get on the field even when he's far below optimal. To me he looked like a guy with a really sore foot out there on Thursday. His 2+ years he's always looks like a guy with a leg or torso issue. I think we've seen him 95%+ healthy maybe twice.

So, as a Bills fan this sucks. But I don't know why all the hate for Watkins. Are we mad at him because Whaley gave up too much to get him? That's clearly not his fault. Are we mad because his body seems to be failing him and suffering injuries at an above average rate for an NFL wide receiver? Are we mad at him because he tries to play though injuries and clearly can't perform at his best?

If it's just the tweets then I really don't get it. He's a young guy tweeting stuff...I already forgot about that.

The whole team is a dumpster fire right now so it's easy to pick out Watkins and criticize the performance but we could do the same in most areas of the team. How about those CB's last game? Where is Charles Clay? Offensive line with Ravens? So many to pick from and we aren't even talking about coaches yet.

Watkins hate exists because he had the nerve to get injured playing a brutal sport. Many are uncomfortable that he acknowledged making some serious jack. Sammy really needs to go out and by a Harley so he can show his toughness, and start patching up this relationship with butt- hurt Bills fans that have dumped him for some Hogan-love.

Watkins hate exists because he had the nerve to get injured playing a brutal sport. Many are uncomfortable that he acknowledged making some serious jack. Sammy really needs to go out and by a Harley so he can show his toughness, and start patching up this relationship with butt- hurt Bills fans that have dumped him for some Hogan-love.

That's "buy" a Harley ... Spellchecker ugh!

What he said on Twitter was fine. Some DB trashes him, he responds. He wasnt talking to you guys, so what is the big deal? Are your jobs little?

Agreed. The entire narrative with that situation was garbage. If those DB's were so distraught with his remarks , maybe they need to " toughen up" . Anyway, heard a Watkins sound byte today on GR. I didn't hear any excuses. He said his foot is not an excuse and they need to be better, himself included. He wants targets , but also said RW and Clay need more targets as well. I hope they step their game up and I hope SW gets the targets he needs to be the focus of this offense. He's got the ability to do more for this O than anyone outside of Taylor.

glad you and I see eye to eye on Spiller and Goodwin. Maybe in time you'll realize the Sammy Blumpkin is just as much of a loser as those other 2 were.

I think if you want to see a loser, maybe go in your bathroom, look towards the mirror and turn on the light. You have no idea how much pain the guy is in and whether he's at a point where he can play effectively or not. Oh yeah, you know someone who knows someone who knows a trainer who bad-mouths his clients. Right. If Sammy goes out and can't cut or accelerate you'd be the first one yelling about that, too. You're entitled to your opinion, and having stated it, if you prove right you can call on all of us to fluff your ego for you. You don't need to go on and on like the Energizer bunny.

You admit you've been on crusades against other players, and now you're starting one against Watkins. Crusades are against the TOS. Any player can be criticized, and for specific performance should be (example: Clay making absolutely no effort to look for or catch that pass that coulda got us a first down), but this board is tough enough to read right now, it doesn't need someone mindlessly name-calling a player over. And over. And over again, using trite repetitive language suitable for 6th grade boys bathrooms to boot.

It's gotten old. If a mod won't tell you, I will: cut it out.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

It's gotten old. If a mod won't tell you, I will: cut it out.

Hahahaha. If you dont like it you don't have to read my posts. Hell, you can just put me on ignore. I've got a secret for you, I know the mods and they like me more than you.

You know what I find really hilarious about this whole thing. Is that you are all attacking me for expressing my opinion about a player that hasn't lived up to his draft status. A player that hasn't done much of anything in this league. I've never attacked anyone here in response to Sammy Blumpkin, yet everyone loves to attack me. Awe... It must be so damn aggravating to know that your all wrong. At least so far.

enjoy yourselves.

Edited by mrags

I just want to chime in quickly and say one thing to mrags and all of you......

Mrags does make some pretty tasty ribs (super tender, fall off the bone goodness with a sweet candied exterior)....now that I said that, mrags ribs are "Sammy-like".

At this point in the season, based on their comparative values (as a rib cooker and as a WR)...Mrags is playing at a ProBowl level.