How is Watkins?

gjv001

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't heard any updates, don't think he was injured during the game. Looks to be just a pain management issue that will be ongoing. If I had to guess, I'm thinking he took himself out after TT under threw him and got picked off. The game was over at that point ( likely) and he figured to save himself for another day. Just a guess, but seems plausible. The lingering effects of the Jones fracture are likely to be around for awhile. Watkins was open a lot in these first two games, so it doesn't appear to be affecting him too much .

When is your crusade against Sammy going to stop? It's getting old.

i just started my crusade against him this year really. Last season I was pretty pissed at his comments despite actually manning up. This year he gets no pass. He's a whinny baby and he either doesn't want to be here, always has some nagging issue, or he decides to play when he wants to. Either way, I'm done with him. He's a loser that was at best the 4th best WR in his draft that Whaley overpaid to get #shockface

i just started my crusade against him this year really. Last season I was pretty pissed at his comments despite actually manning up. This year he gets no pass. He's a whinny baby and he either doesn't want to be here, always has some nagging issue, or he decides to play when he wants to. Either way, I'm done with him. He's a loser that was at best the 4th best WR in his draft that Whaley overpaid to get #shockface

Watkins is a chrome rolls Royce hood ornament on a pinto.

I loved his comments last year and thought they were spot on , and completely justified . Though I understood the canned apology, I disagreed with its necessity. Perspective is a funny thing.

Watkins is a chrome rolls Royce hood ornament on a pinto.

this is just laughable

I loved his comments last year and thought they were spot on , and completely justified . Though I understood the canned apology, I disagreed with its necessity. Perspective is a funny thing.

yeah it is. For some reason you think players that make millions of dollars think it's alright to belittle their fans.

If His comments to fans didn't offend you I fear you are part of what's wrong with this country. But that's just my opinion.