WTF this game is not this difficult Roman

BillsMafiaWA

Overthinking and trying these trick plays like bringing EJ in, the Bills have absolutely no identity or consistentcy on offense. Get the ball to your playmakers. I don't get it.

Easier said than done when the OL is horrible. Miller was bad

Easier said than done when the OL is horrible. Miller was bad

Wasn't able to watch the game closely today, but it seemed like Tyrod had plenty of time in the pocket. For the running game, I wonder how much of it is Roman's scheme and how much is the OL's ability to push or open a hole. Something is a miss here.

On 3rd and 4th and 1 it is inexcusable to bring in your backup QB to pick up the first Down. First of all your telegraphing to the defense what your doing. Second, nobody is going to fall for offsides when they know that's why EJ was in.

I don't know what's worse that or bringing all the defenders into the box and then trying to run it up the middle. I absolutely hate that play call. WHY DON'T YOU SPREAD THE DEFENSE OUT!

Roman doesn't trust his players.

Namely his QB

And I can't blame him one iota

Trying to make due with the bad team courtesy of Whaley. No right side of the line and no power back. Can only do so much with bad players

The RT spot yes, but they do in fact have a power back; Rex hasn't dressed him yet

On 3rd and 4th and 1 it is inexcusable to bring in your backup QB to pick up the first Down. First of all your telegraphing to the defense what your doing. Second, nobody is going to fall for offsides when they know that's why EJ was in.

Conceptually, having the big body in for a sneak isn't crazy. The biggest issue I have is that they didn't build a full package of plays. If you foresee a situation where after a hard count they would still go for it, why not throw in some basic run plays out of the formation instead of deciding to burn a timeout.

That's of course without even getting into why we would bunch up the defense and run a finesse back into the pile of 300 lbs guys we forced into his path (Hackett loved that stuff and it drove me nuts)

What it shows is that Roman does not trust Taylor to make plays when they need them most, IMO.