Record prediction after 2 games

Kirby Jackson

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop it already. We do not have excellent players not even close. This is the biggest myth perpetuated on this borad. Our team sucks. Even our most ovehyped players are mediocre at best.

is this Rex in disguise fighting for his job.

Pro bowlers are not over hyped.

The lack of coordination, is systemic throughout the full team.

Whether DW and Rex picked the wrong players is certainly part of the puzzle....but it all leads back to them.

So Stop already with it is the players.....if it is, they did not draft themselves. Reggie Bush did not sign himself. The players did not choose Gronk ( the local boy) over Felton.

The players did not go and get Tyrod. The players did not trade up for a wide receiver who cannot make a difference.

This coaching staff cannot even get the plays into the game quick enough.

rams, browns and san fran or miami?

Honestly idk..thought those games were winnable 2 weeks ago..with this buffoon coaching cant see it now

Ej will beat the fins. 3-13.

I was wondering this morning if ej would have won either of these games.. Damn tyrod i gave up on ej last year and now back to wanting him in..why do they always suck after we pay these quarterbacks?

Honestly idk..thought those games were winnable 2 weeks ago..with this buffoon coaching cant see it now

I was wondering this morning if ej would have won either of these games.. Damn tyrod i gave up on ej last year and now back to wanting him in..why do they always suck after we pay these quarterbacks?

it's tough seeing us beating anyone.

At the beginning of the year I thought 8-8 or possibly 9-7. With us dropping the first two and the performances I've seen on the field I think 6-10 is where we end up. We get Dareus back week 5 and Lawson will hit the field around week 8 or 9. I think they impact the defense and we win 5 out of our last 7 to get to 6-10 or at best 7-9. The strong close out buys Rex another year and everyone will be mad as a mother :censored: . You heard it here first. :thumbsup:

I taped the game as I could not watch it Thursday. Avoided all Bills contact and talk. Then watched the game Friday. Yikes. The Bills were unprepared to win. Period. But especially the defense. Then got on this site after to see the news. The move makes no sense, just like the Bills decline on defense last year. Shocking start to the season.

Just posted this prediction in another thread and then saw this thread, so here is what will happen now this season, (a season I had significant hope for a few weeks ago, thinking the offense would be good enough to (partially) overcome what would inevitably be an extremely poorly coached and unprepared defense. But not now, so, 4-12:

1. San Fran will be the Bills their first win, in week 6 on October 16, if they overcome the dramatically poor coaching and preparation. The Bills will be 1-5.

2. Jacksonville at home on November 27. ( Bills are then 2-9; not sure who the coach is at this point, but it won't be Ryan.)

3. Cleveland Browns on December 18, and the Bills are 3-11.

4. If all goes well, they will win again against the Dolphins on December 24th, a depressingly grim and cynical Merry Christmas gift for Bills fans, as our team goes 4-11.

And our beloved Bills will finish at 4-12 after their loss to the Jets on the first day of 2017. Happy New Year.

Outside chance: Another give us hope for the future win against the Patriots on November 30.

I am not sure at what point in this process Rex will be fired, but I am convinced he will be fired before the mid point in the season, as his gross incompetence, laziness, cronyism, and lack of dedication become more apparent with every loss, every game, in which the Bills clearly are not prepared. If the Bills do the right thing early enough and bring in a competent head coach by week 4, things may change here, but probably too late to salvage the season.