Record prediction after 2 games

Kirby Jackson

If the O and D coordinated their efforts better, we'd be 1-1. If our O produced against the Ravens liked they did against the Jets, we'd have won that game.

That said, both our O and D are giving fans serious reasons to worry. I had previous predicted 9-7. Now maybe 7-9.

Lol @ 7 wins. Name them.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said 8-8 at the start of the season and I'll stick with that although don't ask me to pick the 8 wins. There should be improvement when the suspensions are over and injuries heal. Besides, the Bills aren't ever bad enough to get the good draft picks. That's how they have maintained their amazing record of mediocrity and missed the playoffs for 16 years and counting.

Edited by CodeMonkey

I said 8-8 at the start of the season and I'll stick with that although don't ask me to pick the 8 wins. There should be improvement when the suspensions are over and injuries heal. Besides, the Bills aren't ever bad enough to get the good draft picks. That's how they have maintained their amazing record of mediocrity and missed the playoffs for 16 years and counting.

Meh, getting guys back in game 5 or game 8 or whatever, then the excuse becomes "they have to get back in game shape" or "get up to speed" or whatever. Plus now, we're seeing injuries, so we're not going to be a complete team in any case. I'm thinking they're going to be lucky to win 4 games. 0-2 now, almost guaranteed to be 0-4. At that point, with 12 games left, even if they win half, it's 6-10, but i've not seen anything to indicate that they have what it takes to win half their games.

The team is low on talent and without heart. The coaching is little league, and the leadership is terrible.

They did get over 400 yards of offense, so the "can't move the ball" is off but the rest is spot on. Woods is a head case and not a number 1 WR. Watkins was a noble experiment to get an elitie WR but they forgot about the guy throwing the ball.

I wouldn't call one red zone trip the entire game in garbage time moving the ball effectively, even if it adds up to 400 yards due to 2 70+ yard pass plays.

I just went back through and got to 7-9 (but 6-10 wouldn't be shocking). Where do you think that the Bills wil end up?

Posted 14 September 2016 - 12:03 PM

vs. Jets Loss 30-13

vs. Ariz Win 24-20

@ NE Loss 31-17

@ LAR Win 19-13

vs. SF Win 23-16

@ Mia Loss 27-13

vs. NE Loss 37-24

@ Sea Loss 30-19

@ Cin Loss 27-24

vs. Jax Win 34-27

@ Oak Loss 38-27

vs. Pit Loss 29-21

vs. Cle Win 27-17

vs. Mia Win 17-13

@ Jets Loss 31-27

Unfortunately I see us going 6-10.

I made the predictions above on Wednesday, I'll stick with it but kinda' worried about even getting to 6 wins. I was actually impressed that the Bills scored 24 vs. the Jets D. I thought last night would be more of a blowout. We were dominated though, no doubt about it.

Posted 14 September 2016 - 12:03 PM

vs. Jets Loss 30-13

vs. Ariz Win 24-20

@ NE Loss 31-17

@ LAR Win 19-13

vs. SF Win 23-16

@ Mia Loss 27-13

vs. NE Loss 37-24

@ Sea Loss 30-19

@ Cin Loss 27-24

vs. Jax Win 34-27

@ Oak Loss 38-27

vs. Pit Loss 29-21

vs. Cle Win 27-17

vs. Mia Win 17-13

@ Jets Loss 31-27

Unfortunately I see us going 6-10.

I made the predictions above on Wednesday, I'll stick with it but kinda' worried about even getting to 6 wins. I was actually impressed that the Bills scored 24 vs. the Jets D. I thought last night would be more of a blowout. We were dominated though, no doubt about it.

Lol @ beating Arizona

Right now, I'd choose the Niners.

Niners and maybe the Jags. I was thinking about the Jags game. I'd sit TT, and start EJ. Give him a chance to avenge last year. I mean, otherwise, what's the story line on why to watch the game? The Bills go 3-13, I'm not sure who the 3rd win is, maybe 1 of the Miami games, maybe Cleveland. That last game against Cleveland is going to be one of the worst professional football games ever played. Can you imagine, 2 terrible teams on a cold/rainy day, going nowhere, at least one of them with a lame duck coach, maybe even an interim coach by that time. Maybe just save the trouble and forfeit the game, it's going to be like a funeral march.

Lol @ beating Arizona

To me, the Cardinals are missing something this year. I also think Palmer has lost a couple MPH off his fastball. Bills are traditionally good vs. the NFC at home. I picked Buf because i figured they'd lose to NY and they would be desperate coming out 0-2. We'll see but I think it's a realistic win.

I thought 6-10 before the season, but thought last night was a game they would win and week 1 was a game they could win.

Now, 3-13.

Despite what some people want to believe, the Ravens are not a good football team. Last night's loss was deceptive, we got drilled but the Jets secondary played like garbage and we had a scoop and score bounce our way. This is a bad bad football team, we can't move the sticks and sustain drives, we don't have a pass rush to speak of and our corners are being hung out to dry with no help.

hmm... doesn't look good ... again. no glenn, no Dareus, no 2015 Karlos; watkins, clay both on one leg... looks like the injury thing plus TT is only just good but not great; Plus ravens, jets good to great on D.. not sure this talent will go 5-11, but it looks like 0-4 to start, then 7-5 finish; a competitive 7-9 is about what we will get if they get all our talent back for weeks 5-17.

NFL guys don't mail it in anymore bc they have contracts to protect and need to get good performance on film, but wow, they started out with key guys injured or in rehab or suspended. don't have Big Ben to bail out the team . looks like 0-4 to start. AZ game upcoming? wow.

Edited by 8and8-->NoMore